~5~

I can't describe anything anymore. Not just cause I can't remember anything. Because everything is just a roller coaster since I've got to the glade.
1) I can't remember anything.
2) I'm the only girl out of what 60 boys.
3) Newt kissed me and might I say it was something.
4) I can remember that I have a brother called Thomas.
AND
5) Thomas bloody shows up. Why is everything so complicated in the Glade.

Me and Newt walked hand in hand out of the deadheads, Jeff and cliff came running over screaming something.
"Persephone come quickly it's Thomas he's calling for you!"without thinking I ran straight to the medjacks room to have Thomas pull into the room and lock the door behind him."how is it that the only thing I can remember is that your my sister and that my name is Thomas?" He demanded.
"I don't know that's as much as I can remember, but I don't know why so don't ask questions. I've only been here for nearly two days."
"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard Newt scream from the other side of the door.
"Thomas just stay calm we can..." Before I could finish my sentence Thomas kicked the door down and pushed passed newt and some other grader I had yet to learn the name of.

He ran towards the entrance to the... I don't know yet. He can run really fast meanwhile a lot of other gladers were cheering. Next thing you know he face planted the ground.

~Heya guys I hope you liked this chapter and comment down below what you would like to happen next and remember that I want this to be your book something that you want to read with your ideas in. And remember
GO PERSEWT!!!!
Xoxoxo