~8~

I'm in the maze. Left to die or to defend myself. If I could chose who was with me I would pick Newt,ah newt how I wish I could touch his loft gentle lips, but no I'm stuck out here a smelly disgusting creature oh and grievers are here too. Why did out of all the people Thomas came running in with me."Thomas what the shuck was that all about?"
"I didn't want to leave you out here alone!"
"It's your fault were alone in the first place."
"That doesn't matter now. We should probably get moving its not safe."
"It's not safe anywhere!!"

Thomas PoV

It felt like we were running for years, but I had to stop because Persephone screamed. I quickly turned around to see an unconscious Persephone body laying on the ground with what looks like something stung her. I tried to wake her up, but she was out like a light. I quickly dragged her body to loads of vines. I tied her to the vines and cautiously pulled her up until I saw one. A griever was coming from the other end of the maze corridor. I quickly realised her up to the top and ran for my life I will come back for her.

Persephone PoV

I woke up to be hanging from vines on the maze wall."THOMAS, HELP, WHERE ARE YOU!"
"Persephone I'm coming hold on." A few minutes past. I got her down and we pasted were I killed the griever.
"What happened here?"
"Well let's just say I killed it before it got you."
"Ah thanks."

We ran the entrance of the glade and everyone was there."Persephone I've missed..." Before he could finish his welcome speech, Persephone fell to the ground.
"What's wrong with her Tommy!" Newt demand as he brought her up to his chest.
"She was stung!"

They brought my unconscious body to the medjacks room. I lay there for a few minutes until I shoot up."I killed you!" I yelled and went back into my unconscious state.

~Heya guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment down below what you want to happen next. Do you think she's gonna remember everything.
Love you slitheads
Xoxoxo