~7~

No it can't be true

We never made the maze

It has to be a lie

Deep down the idea gives me great pleasure but, why though."Thomas we have to tell the others."he grabbed my arm and I let out a groan. Without thinking I raised my fist and punched him straight in the nose.
"What was that for?"He seems shocked at my actions.
"Next time I will kill you..."newt and Alby interrupted me do that I never continued my some what speech.
"Whoa whoa whoa, what's going here!"
"She tried to kill me!"
"What no I wasn't."
"I'm sorry, for this you need to be banished for."
"Wait no Ably please let her fix this!" Newt started to tear up. They dragged me over to the wall while newt lay on the ground crying. Once me got to the wall I never tried to escape because it's a sign of weakness.

Zart dragged me closer to the entrance but without him knowing I quickly pulled out a knife and driven it straight though his chest."That felt so good anybody else?"I questioned while Minho pushed me to the ground.
"What the hell are you doing. Why would you kill him." Minho and frypan asked.
"For my pleasure..." I spoke while walking into the maze.  Just as the doors are about to close Thomas squeezes though the small gap of the closing doors.
"Well done, I just killed you..." I spoke softly with a smirk lingering on my face.

~Heya guys I hope you enjoyed thus chapter comment want you want to happen.
Xoxoxo