~3~

Why am I remembering things and why now."what do you bloody mean your remembering?" While he jumped up from the wall.
"What can you remember?"
"Only that I had a brother called...I don't know nothing beginning with a T, but that's all I can remembe..." Without saying another word, Newt took hold of my arm and dragged me to Alby and the others who were here and might I say they weren't to happy too see me.
"What's up Newt? Finally done with your girlfriend." Another dark skinned boy said with a sarcastic tone while handing out food.
"Not funny frypan(I guess that's why he's the cook then)she has something to tell you Alby." Newt signalled to go to him.
"Um yeah...well I can... well sort of remember certain things."
"Wait what." One of the boys shouted out I think he's called Jeff.
"Yeah all I can remember though is that I have a brother. I think he's called... Thomas, he's called Thomas."

Later that night there was a bonfire going on out I wasn't up for all that so I went to the bloodhouse to see the animals.  I looked at the animals then at the  axes then at the animals then back at the axes.  I felt my conscience inside tell my to do over and over again until I picked up an axe and one of the pigs.  I placed the pig on the table and I let the axe do the rest. A few minutes went by until I heard someone say what are you doing behind me.
"Oh hi newt I didn't see you there."  I probably sounded very suspicious.
"How did you do that?"
"Do what, oh you mean this.  Like I said it feels like I'm use to killing things."
"Well that's bloody Persephone!"
"Ah thanks sugar, but can I trust you?"
"Of course love."
"Well this is gonna sound crazy but..." I paused as he put me into his arms.
"Well...um... I... I dream about you from before the maze, newt." A smile laced onto his face.
"Dream about you too."

~Heya guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Comment down below what you want to see happen.  I want to make this a story that has all you ideas in it.
Love you shuck faces
Xoxo