~9~

Newts PoV

It's been hours since Persephone got back, well 2 hours to be precise, and I can't take it much longer I need her to wake up.  Every minute she's asleep is wasting precious time together.  I've never left her side since she got to the medjacks room.  When we brought her up she said something like she killed us, what the bloody hell dose that mean(movie reference).

Persephone PoV

Suddenly out of no where Persephone shoots up and let's out a loud grasp for air."Persephone your okay I've missed you so much!"
"Wow such a lovely welcome back!"I looked up to Newt and gave him a hug and without hesitation he planted his soft, smooth, gentle lips on me.  Oh how I've missed this.
"We live for a minute and he's already making out with her. What a shuck face." Said a sarcastic Minho.
"It's good to see your awake."chuck said as he walked in the room.
"Come on let's see if frypans made dinner yet.

...

"Look who's finally woke up!" And there's frypan stating the obvious.
"Ah frypan how's my favourite cook."
"Never better!"
"Persephone, Newt, Thomas, Minho and Gally to the homestead now!"
Alby demanded.
Once we all made our way to the homestead Gally was the first one to speak.
"This dumb shank took it upon himself to go into the maze, which is strict violation of our rules here."
"Yeah, but he saved Persephone's life."Minho spoke up.
"Did he really.  This girl killed a glader she needs to be punished, in fact they both do."
"And I enjoyed every last minute of it."I had to say it.
"Enough Gallys right one night in the pit and no food both of you and starting from tomorrow you two are runners!" Newt yelled.  Nothing more was said due to the fact Gally had stormed out of the homestead.  Everyone else followed him out to go try and calm him down.
"Persephone can I speak to you?" Said a concerned Newt.  Ah he's so cute like this.
"Did you really enjoy killing people?"
"Yeah, like I said I killed you all."

~Heya guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment what you want to happen cause you get a say in what happens. And can I just say go PERSEWT!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you shanks
Xoxo