~4~

Today I was going to have to try out all the jobs around here, and to be honest I'm just happy to spend time with Newt. Wait what am I saying I've only been here for a day I can't be falling for someone, can I.

"Hiya Newt what happening today?"I asked while hugging him.
"Your working with..." He stopped when he heard a Loud alarm going of.
"What's that?"
"The Greenie alarm." While he dashed over to the box, where I came from.

All of the others gathered around to see what's inside."what's inside newt?"Alby shouted down.
"A greenie"
"Is it a girl!"
"I call dibs"
"It isn't a girl you slitheads."

Newt then realised that there was something inside his hand. It read 'He's the last one ever'
"What the bloody hell does that mean."Newt shouted up. Then all of a sudden the greenie yelled.
"Persephone it's me THOMAS!" Then he feel back into a deep sleep, breathing heavy. I didn't know what to do so I ran. I ran as fast as I could all the way to the Deadheads and climbed up the tallest tree I could find. Could that be Thomas, Thomas in my brother Thomas. No why would they send him up."Persephone bloody come down I know your in that tree, I know you love." Without thinking I slipped and fell straight into newts arms.
"I must have a thing for catching beautiful women from trees."He started to stare into my eyes and came closer and closer to me and next thing you know. Our lips crash into each other. They move perfectly together.
"Have I ever told you that I love you Persephone."
"I love you too Newt."

~Heya guys, omg how cute is this chapter please. It happened it final happened. I think there ship name should be Persewt. Thanks for the help my good friend. Comment down below what you would like to happen and maybe your idea will be put in.
Xoxoxo