Chapter 1

"Jimmy, close your eyes, don't look." I said covering his face. "But-but, I'm to scared. I can feel them coming, I won't, I can't!" Jimmy yelled while taking my hands off his face. Then it became silent, and Jimmy felt colder than an Alaskan iceberg. "Jimmy? Do you have your eyes closed? J-Jimmy?" I said wanting to open my eyes, but I was to scared. I cover my face as I feel Jimmy fall out of my lap. I start to panic and hope I won't open my eyes. I then hear a sound coming towards me. "Hey my little butterfly, won't you let me see your eyes, I won't bite, no I won't bite. Just let me see your beautiful eyes." The voice echoed almost sounding like a woman's voice. "No, leave me alone, please!" I screamed at the lady.

Chapter 2

"What's wrong my little baby? Are you scared? Don't yell, why are you screaming? Open your eyes and you'll see why, why I want to see your eyes." The lady kept singing but I was to scared to listen. "Why?! Why?! Why do you want to see my eyes, they're  just hazel." I cried and screamed turning and kicking around. "Oh...I see...I see you have just what I need. Open your eyes for me. Open your eyes, please?" I stopped kicking and took a deep breath. It didn't matter if I turned ice cooled like my brother, or if I stayed with my eyes closed. She would just keep hassling with me until I do. I took my hands off my face with my eyes still closed. "Okay, I'll let you see my eyes." I said still scared. "Yes!" The lady said. "Open your ey-."
"But first let's make a deal." I said stopping her from talking. "Hmmm? What...kind of...deal?" They lady asked curiously. "You would have to close your eyes for three minutes." I said thinking I'm crazy. "Oh,ok!!" They lady said. "Ok close your eyes." I said waiting. "They are closed my dear." I think to myself, what if they aren't? "If your eyes are not closed...you will turn into a stink bug for the rest of your life!" I screamed to the lady. "THEY ARE! THEY ARE CLOSED!" I opened my eyes and said ok.

Chapter 3

The lady..she's..she's..a monster. She was tall with spikes on her back and had long fingers the size of a ruler. I quietly got up looking down at my brother's body, and back up at the lady. "Can I open my eyes now?" The lady said. "I..um no. I don't think you have your eyes closed." I said tip toeing out of the dark room. Then  the lady started to sing. "Little lady,little girrrl...you can trust me,I wont hurt you-." While she sang her creepy song I was already gone. I didn't really hear the rest and I'm glad I didn't. I ran down the steps,and into the dinning room. Then I opened the door but...I only saw white. I couldn't leave the house. "W-whats going on?" I said trying not to panic. "Awe..i..see you have tricked me,but..no..you didn't really." The lady said walking towards me smiling.

Chapter 4

"Huh?!" I said turning around shocked. She licks her lips with her long snake tong. "Mmm, you were good...." She stops to smirk. "...so was your brother." The lady laughed. "What..d- do you..mean?" I said causing the lady to stop laughing. "You didn't touch me." She laughs again. "Oh, you didn't notice the bites on your stomach. You're already dead."

Chapter 5

My heart..I..couldn't feel it.., I must be dead! "Oh no!!!" I said slowly falling to the floor crying. "Don't cry my dear, now I'm free and you can now be like me. Soothing like a snake..., my appearance..well flawless like Aphrodite...can't you see?" The lady bends down and looks at me. "You do think I'm beautiful..don't you?" I pushed her away. "YOUR UGLY NO ONE WILL MARRY YOU!! You will become a stink bug and I will stomp you with my zebra striped boots!" I said whipping my tears off my face.

Chapter 6

"No need to be mean to me, I've given you a gift of beauty. I am you and you are me. Now we're both happy." The lady sangs with a smile. Then the lady wasn't a lady, but a little girl like me. She became smaller and smaller, then I look down to see long skeleton feet. I was her...and-and she was..me. The little girl laughs with her eyes closed and ran straight out the door. Now I see why she was angry and creepy to me. She was trapped in here..this house, in..this..body, but now I'm trapped and will have to wait until another visitor...whenever that will be.....