Chapter Eleven

So I've decided to stay at Brooklyn's for awhile and as the usual daily routine I went to work with Dany. He was working on some car while I enjoyed drinking a cup of café latte. I was usually in charge of taking care of the customers.

Right then I man came into the garage driving his car which looked quite expensive. I stood up right away after seeing him park his car. He walked towards me giving me this vague look. I was confused. He stepped so close towards me I kind of started feeling uncomfortable. "Hello Sir how may I help you sir?"
"Why is a beautiful good looking girl like you doing at a place like this? What do you say we grab some coffee and go around huhhh sweetheart?" He winked at me and grabbed my hand quickly pulling me towards him." Unfortunately the Mr Howard, the manager wasn't around. I was scared that I wanted to scream for help. "Get ur hands off of her!!!" someone yeld and I was so startled. Dany came rushing towards me and grabbed the man by his collar. Baaaam!!! Baaaaam!!! He threw two punches on the guy and he didn't miss. The guy got knocked down on the floor while Dany bent down to give him more of those forceful punches but right then Mr Howard came running and held onto Dany. I was speechless, I have never seen Dany get so aggressive. Even I was so scared to approach him. "Don't you EVER NEVER speak to a lady like that NEVER. Got it!!!" "I Iyy I yes sir!" The guy replied to Dany's order and went into his car staggering.
"Daniel!" Mr Howard called out but Dany just grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. We went outside and no one followed. Dany paused letting my hand go and turning towards me. He placed both his hands on my head shaking me. And he asked if I was okay. He kept look at my wrist trying to find of there's any bruise. "Ahhhh thank goodness!" He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me."

I swear I admit it. I so have fallen head over heels for this guy and I couldn't help it. Everything about him makes my heart waver. Arrrhhhh this isn't right Amy. You know what happened, Brooklyn had told you everything. So get a grip and hang onto yourself. I told myself. But right then Dany looked straight into my eyes and he was getting closer and closer to me. Don't move you idiot he's about to kiss you. But this isn't right it just isn't! So what? its gonna be just one kiss that's all. I thought. Right then I closed my eyes and went for it.
My lips felt as if they were paralized.
Dany opened his eyes and flashed me his smile. 5 seconds, exactly 5 seconds Amy. You had your first kiss for exactly 5 seconds.

My heart raced and my lips turned numb. My cheeks blushed and turned red. Ahhhh you idiot don't make it look obvious. I told myself. I actually froze right where I was standing and stared at his smile. "Daniel?... Daniel?" Mr Howard yeld. Dany run inside the garage leaving me outside without saying a word. I stood still and tried to analyse what had just happened. Mr Howard came to me a few minutes later. "Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned manner. I nodded. " mr Howard if I may I would like to leave early today?."
"Sure thing go and get some rest." He suggested. "You shouldn't go alone I'll send you someone to drop you off. Daniel!!!" He called out. Oh shoot its gonna be awkward.
"Sir it's okay I can go by myself." Right then Dany came and I paused.
"Take her home and come help me take orders. Don't take too long."

I hopped in the car and we started the ride. Awwwwkkkwaarrrd. Ahhh it's so quite. I thought to myself. I reached my hand onto the radio and turned it on. It got less awkward. We reached home and I jumped out of the car. I tilited my head and said thank you in a low tone. I closed the door and run into the house.