Chapter 17- Not Today /Authors Note

Connie Parian

"Adriannnn!" I whined on top of him. We've been here for a month and still have not done have the stuff on my list. I know we are going to be here for awhile , but I am impatient.

"Haha okay but you just don't want to hang with some of my business partners and they're wives."

"Your not serious . You can't be."

"I am , what's so wrong?" He chuckled.

"Well for one the fat man doesn't have a wife nor a girlfriend he has a ditzy broad. Secondly, why don't they have friends ? And lastly, I want peace not business talk, I want you to Myself."

"I get it. You want all of this." He flipped us over and rubbed my hand against his chest.

"Whatever I didn't say all of that." I laughed rolling my eyes.

We kissed passionately and he bit my lip pulling away.

°
°
°
Adrian

"Oh Adrian look ." We are on the streets and Connie was absolutely fascinated with every stand, jewel , and painting .
"Over here." She scurried over the other stand "Look at this." And moved again"And this. Can you paint me?"

"Connie slow down . One minute your then you turn right. "

"Well if it's such a problem you can go away."

I shook my head turning to walk back where I was when I felt small hands pulling me.

"Where are you going?"

"You just told me to go."

"No, I don't . You have to see these jewels ."

"Mak up your mind." I laughed

"I just did." She glared at me.

I kissed her. She hell of confusing lately so I brush it off. After her getting bored of looking . We walked the cities and took pictures. Having but I kept seeing this dark figure everywhere. May be it was just the sun reflecting. Stopping to buy Connie a funnel cake, I got in to an aimless conversation with the stand clerk. Turning around I searched for Connie.

"Connie! I have the funnel cake I owe you." I looked around " Connie Parian it's not funny. Where are you?" I walked through the street calling her name, I heard a screech and muffled noises coming from a alley way. As I got closer it became clear.

"Get off of me!! Help me someone!!"

It was Connie.

"Shut up!" I heard her scream out in pain. I dropped the funnel cake facing down the alley way towards the figure.

"Adrian!" She said and the figure looked up and dropped her pushing a cart infront running away. Coming to her aid.

"Are you okay, baby did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm okay, just bruised a little."

"Did you see what he look like?"

"No, he had a mask of some sorts."

I grunted in anger. Who the hell is this bastard? He is going to fucking pay!

"Adrain !" She said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Let's go, please."

Authors Note: Wattpad really needs to do better. It's really keeps testing my patience , which I have little of. I'll probably make my chapters short or they'll be there usually length and it will take me 2-3 days to update. And I male be making a goal too, because although I do not have that many views yet they still need to have at least the same number of votes. Thanks

Who tried to abduct her?

P.S. I'm fixing to throw a curve ball.

CoCo L or LeeX_IV_VII