5 Letters

In the following weeks Jack and Hiccup wrote back to each other, this was gonna be perfect for his assignment and it was nice to catch up with Hiccup, he even discovered wanted to continue writing letters to him after, he remembered how excited he got when he saw a letter from Hiccup in the mail.

The 1st letter from Hiccup
12/09/15

Hey Jack,
I must say when I saw a letter in the mail for me I didn't expect it to be from you!
As for your question, yes I'm fine, I only had to get a few stitches and a bit of hair shaven off, but it's growing back... Slowly, gee your really making it hard for me to get the ladies!
Anyway, I've heard about Westling's, they are snobby, but it's nice to hear that your showing them what Evaluation High has.... Well used to have.
And it's a surprise to see you actually doing homework! I'm so proud.

So tell me what else you've been up too?
Nice to hear from you.
Hiccup

2nd letter from Jack
15/09/15

Hiccup,
Haha, good to hear your ok at least, maybe you could wear a hat or something to cover up the bald patch until he grows back? Sounds like they miss me back at Evaluation? I highly doubt it, after what happened I'm kinda glad I've changed schools.
But on the bright side, my new band is building up, we have 3 members so far, there's me on vocals of coarse, a cool, but nerdy guy called Gabe on keyboard and a grumpy emo dude on electric guitar named Percy. We're an odd bunch, but at least they accept me for who I am, I told them I was gay and they don't care which is great! We still need a name for the band though, any ideas?

Talk to you next time
Jack

2nd letter from Hiccup
19/09/15

Hey Jack,
It's nice to hear your doing well and your new band sounds like a cool group of people, I kinda wish I was there too see it... But band names, uhh... The wildcats? No wait... This isn't high school musical goddamn it!
Sorry, I've been home sick all week and I've watched all the high school musical movies about 3 times over now, kinda wishing I hadn't.
Anyway I think I've just thought of a good name, what about Polar Eagles? I think it sounds cool! And if I ever hear that name on the radio I'll be proud of you and myself for coming up with that name.
Anyway I'd better go, I've got to take some medicine, I'll get my dad to post this in the mail tomorrow.

From Hiccup.

3rd letter from Jack
23/09/15

Hi
Sorry to hear that your sick... And the fact that all you've got to watch is high school musical, but by the time you get this letter I hope your feeling better. But about that band name, I told the guys about it today and we really like the idea, so that's what it's gonna be called.
Oh and also we found another 2 band members today! A drummer and a bass guitarist, the cool thing is they're twins! I think that we're gonna start proper practise sessions tomorrow which shall be fun!
Sorry this ones not as long, but I'm kinda busy at the moment with song ideas.

From Jack

And the letters continued, but on Hiccup's 5th letter which came a bit late compared to the others, there was something that Jack was surprised to hear.

Hiccup's 5th letter
28/10/15

Jack...
Sorry this letter is a little late, but I'm kinda stressed out at the moment, and I know this is the last letter I'm sending you, and I wanted it be a happy but... I can't help what happens.
So last week I came out as gay to everyone I know, which now, includes you. But just like you, I have people looking at me oddly and talking about me behind my back... My dad told me just to ignore them, but I can't help it... It's everywhere I go! Why don't people except us Jack? Why is it so hard for them to see that we are just ordinary people too! I still have a few of my friends but the rest aren't talking to me anymore. But today was the worst... I got beat up in the guys bathrooms at school. But it wasn't getting beat up that was the worst, it was what they said, how against it they were and how that we shouldn't exist because it's not natural.
It made me feel like dying.
My dad said that he would tell the principal about it tomorrow, so I guess we will see how that goes.

But Jack, I don't want this to be our last letter, what's your phone number? I could text you or email you?

Anyway, I hope we can talk again.
From Hiccup.

P.S: I... Have feelings for you, Jack.

That letter, struck deep into Jack's heart, he felt so sorry for Hiccup and also made him realise that... There is love in a cruel world. He had to write back and give him his email and his number immediately!
Luckily he did and now Jack was laying on his bed texting Hiccup back and fourth.

Hiccup: so you know how I feel about you now?
Jack: yeah... I honestly wasn't expecting that, though I did have my suspicions about you being gay.
Hiccup: really? Huh. So how's school? What did you get for your assignment?
Jack: pretty good, I got an A actually.
Hiccup: wow! I didn't think you had it in you, haha!
Jack: ha! So by the way... About that last letter. Whatever you do, don't hurt or kill yourself! I mean it.
Hiccup:... I wasn't planning on it.
Jack: ok, but if you ever do think about it, tell me because no matter what I will find a way to stop you!
Hiccup: don't worry you never will! Anyway I gotta go to sleep, night!
Jack: night!

Continued in the next chapter...
Whoa! What will happen with these guys next? Don't worry there will be a lot more drama in the chapters to come I promise!
Thx for 100+ reads! Bye!