Jason

After the dollhouse, everything had been really different I hated it.
I was walking around my neighbourhood to get some fresh air and I saw Jason getting out of his car.
"(Y/N), hey", he smiled.
"Hi", I walked over to him.
"Do you wanna come in?", he offered.
"Hmm, okay".
We entered his house and we went to sit in the living room.
"Are- are you alright?", he asked.
I was sitting with my hands crossed and my legs stuck tight together and you could clearly see fear in my eyes.
"I will be", I let out.
"You know it can be a little dangerous to walk around this creepy place, alone", he said.
"I do, but there's like police everywhere and I can't just lock myself in my room that reminds me of all the terrific things that happened in that damned place".
"When did Rosewood PD ever do something helpful?", he laughed a bit.
"True"
"(Y/N), I care about you. After what had happened in the dollhouse. I can't risk losing you again".
"I know, Jason", I looked down.
He got up and sat beside me.
"It's gonna be alright. I'll always be here to help you get through this and protect you", he held my hand.
"This means the world to me. Thank you so much".
"And when you wanna leave your house, just call me up and I can come take you on a walk or something", he smiled.
He was so sweet and kind, he was there to help me cope with the whole dollhouse thing ever since I got out and I was so thankful.
In return for his kindness, I wanted to help him with his issues on learning about Charles.
"I still can't believe that I was lied to my entire life", he seemed angry and sad.
"It was for your own good Jason. Charles is not the same person you knew years ago. He's not the little Charlie you used to play with".
"I know but it kills me. I wanna know why he did all these things to you and your friends".
"We're so close to finding him Jason. Don't worry", I patted him on the shoulder.
We felt so close. It was like a mutual relationship.
"Thank you for being here for me", Jason smiled.
"Thank you for being here for me too", I smiled back.
"(Y/N), I don't know if it's the right timing but I really need to tell you this-", he stopped for a second and held my hands, "I- I like you".
His dying for green eyes, looking straight into mine. I melted. I've always had a crush on Jason but I never thought he'd return those feelings.
"I like you too", I blushed.
His hand moved to my face and we shared a sweet little kiss.
He held me closer in his arms and I rested my head on his shoulder.
I really needed this. I really needed love.