Noel

Noel was nervous and it was blatantly obvious by the way his palms sweat and his brows furrowed. He was determined, to find out more about her, to know whether he even had a chance.
Noel had never felt this way before, sure he had had girlfriends but this girl took his breath away, every time she made eye contact with him, his insides lit up like a Christmas tree. He saw Hanna eating alone in the courtyard and decided this might be his only chance to ask about Y/N.
When he sat down, she immediately gave him a look that said 'why the hell are you breathing the same air as me?'.
"Relax, I'm just here to ask you about Y/N."
"Noel, i'm not telling you anything about my best friend. STay. Away. From. Her. Got it?"
"Hanna....please." This peaked her interest. Noel wasn't the type to beg so when he did, it had to be over something incredibly important. She decided she'd stick around to hear him out, just for Y/N's sake.
"You have five minutes."
"Is she single?" He asked her with a sly grin, trying to play off how anxious he actually felt.
"I don't know why that concerns you, but yes. Is that it?"
"Does she like Italian food?"
"Noel, what is this about? Why does that matter?"
"Because I'm gonna take her on a date."
"Excuse me? You're going to what? Is this some kind of joke?"
"Hanna, I love her." She jaw dropped, she was at a loss for words and she wasn't sure what to think. Noel Kahn in love? That had to be a joke. But he looked genuine enough, the look in his eyes told her that he wasn't lying, this girl had him on his knees ready to grant her every command. Hanna almost envied it.
"I'm giving you one chance Noel Kahn, if you hurt her, I will hurt you. Understood?"
"Thank you Hanna. Seriously. Thanks....So does she like italian?"
"Sushi, Noel."
"Got it, thanks." And with that, he got up and almost sprinted out of the court yard to find her.