Jason

I got a call from my boyfriend Jason, and he asked me to come by his office as soon as possible.
I was worried that something had happened to him, I quickly got in my car and left.
I arrived to his office and entered it.
"You look so cute babe", he laughed because I was literally in my pyjamas.
"Shut up, you made me come like this. What is it", I laughed back.
"Come here".
I went to his deck and there was no place to sit so I sat on his lap, and he wrapped his hand around my waist.
He was browsing photos of this gorgeous apartment in his computer.
"Wow, it's so pretty", I said.
"I know, and that's why we're moving into it", he smiled.
"What?", I asked surprised.
Jason and I have been dating for 2 years now and we've been talking about moving in together but I thought that he'd just come to my current apartment or vice versa. I never thought that we'd buy our own apartment, at least not yet.
"That's only if you want to move in with me and if you're ready to be annoyed everyday", he grinned.
"I- I'm more than ready, I'm sorry I don't know how to react because this is so incredible", I grabbed his face and kissed him.
"So when do you wanna move in?", he asked.
"This week if it's possible", I joked.
"Okay sure, I'm gonna call the guy because I already bought it last week and I'm gonna tell him that we're gonna start moving tomorrow".
"What? Last week?", again I was so surprised.
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier babe, I wanted it to be a surprise", he smiled.
He closed his office earlier and we both left and went back to his place.
"We have to pack all these things", I said with a lazy tone.
"No we don't (Y/N), we're gonna order new furniture right now and they're gonna be delivered directly to the apartment".
I was honestly so thankful for having such a boyfriend. He literally did everything for me. Words can't even describe how much I loved him.
We went online and he asked me to choose all the furnitures I liked. Finally after 3 hours on the Internet, I selected all of them and we ordered them.
All we had to do is pack up our clothes and the everyday things and we were ready to go.
--
A week later, we had already moved in but we were in the process of decorating the apartment.
I was so happy to be living with the love of my life and waking up next to him every single morning.
"Ahh, I love this feeling", Jason said when he woke up and saw laying there staring at him.
"This is what I've always dreamed of, (Y/N). Living with you, being able to spend every single second of the day with you", he leaned in and kissed me.
"Me too, Jason". I kissed him back.
"I love you so much, babe".
"I love you more, baby".