Noel

You and Noel were fairly close friends. The laughing, pranks and flirty comments are what made you two friends. You were at school at Rosewood High School in history class, and Noel was sitting behind you as usual.
"Psst."
Noel whispered.
You ignored him while smiling.
"Y/n."
Noel whispered again, this time tapping you on the shoulder.
"What?"
You whispered back to him turning around looking at him.
Once you spin around he took a wonderful, (not really) picture of you unexpectedly.
"This is hot."
Noel said winking while looking at the picture he just took of you.
"Noel and Y/n."
Your teacher spoke slowly tapping her ruler at the desk annoyed.
"I will be expecting you two after class to help organise the history books in their correct places in the shelves."
The teacher continues.
"Yes miss."
You and Noel say at the same time politely.
The bell rang and you and Noel stayed back.
"I will be expecting this room to also be spotless and the books to be in place."
The teacher spoke once again while taking her brief case and leaving the room.
"This is your fault you ass."
You said while trying not to laugh and throwing a piece of coloured paper at Noel's head.
"Oh please, you're ecstatic that I'm here you butthole."
Noel says doing his ever so famous smirk.
You and Noel got started on cleaning the desks with smelly soap. You two were surprised that you were finally done, and had half an hour to spare.
"So what now?"
Noel asks you.
"We could make out? I'm kidding ew."
You say joking.
Noel and yourself spent the last thirty minutes laughing about posts on Facebook and once again jokingly flirting. The thirty minutes were up and you and Noel went home.
"Gosh that was a day."
You say to yourself.
You hear a beep, and it's a message from Noel saying: "Hey party at my place tomorrow night? ;) :p"
You reply a few minutes after asking your parents and respond to the text saying "Sure!! See you then bae ;)"
The next day was a Friday. And school was going well, you just got your grade back from English class and got an A minus. You sit next to Aria, Spencer, Hanna, Emily and Mona at lunch and talk.
"So you and Noel?"
Mona says jokingly.
"Oh please we are just friends."
You reply rolling your eyes.
"Well he did kiss you on the cheek a couple of times..."
Aria says.
"As a friend though."
You butt in smiling.
"Whatever you say..."
Hanna now says laughing.
School now finished and you were walking down the hallway when you hear someone smashing their locker.
You make your way to the sound and see Noel in anger with a piece of paper in his hand.
"Noel?"
You say.
"You okay?"
You say again.
"What? Yeah I'm fine."
Noel says rubbing his eyes.
"Noel.. What's wrong?"
You ask him while putting your hand on his shoulder.
"I have to pass this science test in order to continue playing in the football team. Oh and the party is cancelled since I have to study."
Noel says annoyed.
"I can help you, you know?"
You smile.
"God you're a life saver Y/n."
He hugs you.
An hour has passed and you are still in Noel's room helping him study for science.
"YES!"
Noel shouts.
"I understand now!"
He yells again.
"Haha. Proud of ya."
You smile at him.
There was an awkward silence for about five seconds when he leans in towards you...
You two share a long passionate kiss.
Noel and yourself smile at each other then Noel says:
"Y/n I've actually had a huge crush on you a few months after we became friends."
Noel states.
"Aw."
You say.
"We should go out for dinner some time. As... more than friends."
Noel smiles at you.
"Of course."
You say kissing his cheek.