Jason

This summer had been really stressful for me because I was starting college in September and I was really nervous about it.
It was a week before the orientation day, my boyfriend Jason suggested to go on a road trip, then camp somewhere for 2 days, he said it'd be a great way to relax and also to celebrate our 6 months anniversary.
Jason has been by my side ever since we were just friends. He had helped me get through the good and the bad, and he had been really supportive and caring and loving about anyything I did. He was the best boyfriend ever. I couldn't imagine my life without him, at all.
I started packing for our little road trip/camping. I only brought a large purse because I wouldn't really need much clothes. I put a pair of pyjamas, flip flops, a sweater in case it got cold at night, and finally the everyday important things like toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, and makeup.
Jason had all the camping necessaries and food so I didn't have to worry about that.
I went to his house to pack the things in the car so tomorrow we'd leave directly.
"You're not going back to your house right?", Jason asked after we finished packing.
"It's already 10pm and there's nothing to do there, so I'm staying over", I smiled.
"Thank god", he got excited as he gave me a hug and small kiss.
We went inside and we were so tired, we fell asleep as soon our heads hit the pillows.
-
Jason woke me up a kiss and asked me to get ready because we were leaving in an hour. He was already up and had finished everything and even prepared breakfast.
I got up, took a shower, changed into my clothes and went to eat breakfast with my baby.
He was such a gentleman, no one had cared about me as much as he did.
We finished eating and I told Jason that I'd clean it up and I asked him to go make sure everything was ready and we weren't missing anything.
"All tied up and ready", Jason stated as he came back inside to make sure all the windows and the doors were closed.
We got our phones and Jason locked the door and we were ready to start our adventure.
-
As Jason drove through the beautiful areas, I looked outside the window and realized how beautiful this country was. All the green tress, the colourful flowers, it was literally heaven.
Then we stumbled upon the dry places, it was still gorgeous, the golden sand shining as the sun rays hit it.
We took a break for about 30 minutes at a gas station to get gas, and then we went to a restaurant to eat and use the rest room.
We then continued driving until it was sun set time.
On day 1 of our trip, we decided to sleep in our car in a nice open place.
Jason pulled over at this beautiful large, beach/lake and we decided that this would be our stop for today.
We got out of the car, took off our shoes and we walked to the water and sat there as we watched the phenomenal bluish, pinkish, purplish sunset.
I rest my head on Jason's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. We didn't say anything, we just started at the sky, and listened to the waves.
After watching the sunset for an hour, it started to get dark, so we made a little fire there and we made our favourite sweets, S'mores.
After finishing that we went and slept in the car, and we left the windows open so we could hear the relaxing sound of the waves and get the fresh chilly air.
-
We woke up at around 8 am, used the rest room that was near the beach, and we headed to our next stop.
We stopped at a fast food place that served breakfast and we ate there then we continued the adventure.
It was around 9pm, Jason said that we had reached to our camping place.
"How do you camp in a big open field, Jason?", I wondered.
"Do you wanna sleep peacefully or get eaten by a bear in the woods?", he joked.
He parked and we got out the necessaries. As we walked, I realized how huge this field was, I could literally see the whole sky with no trouble, the grass was so green and clean, there wasn't any buildings or anything, it was an open abandoned area surrounded by tress, I loved it.
Jason started setting up the tent and I helped.
We got the wood and made a fire, and we started to roast veggies and hot dogs.
"I'm so glad to share this experience with you, (Y/N)", Jason smiled as he kissed me.
"Me too, Jason. Thank you for planning this out", I kissed back.
We finished eating and I decided to change into my pjs. I did that in the car, while Jason was opening up our bed bag.
"How about we sleep outside and not in the tent?", Jason asked.
"Okay, but if there's bugs I'm going in it and I'll leave here so they can bite you", I joked.
We got into our sleep bag and it was so soft and warm.
I put my head on Jason's chest, as he wrapped his arms around me and we stared at the clear dark navy blue, almost black sky that was filled with beautiful shiny stars.
"Let's count the stars", I said playfully.
"Okay, tell me how many you see", Jason kissed my forehead.
I started counting and I would get messed up every time because there were thousands and thousands of them.
"I give up Jason, how many do you see?", I asked feeling bad because I couldn't do it.
"One", he said.
"Baby, I think you need glasses".
"I see one star, one star only, and she's sleeping in my arms right now.", he looked at me and kissed my lips 4 times.
"(Y/N)"
"Yes, Jase?"
"I want to tell you something I've been impatiently waiting to be able to say it to you."
His voice was so sexy.
"What is it, baby?"
He turned his head so he was facing me and he held my face with his hand and looked into my eyes.
"I love you, (Y/N)".
My eyes almost watered, I kissed his soft lips and I said it back.
"I love you too, Jason".
It was the right time, not too early, not too late. I truly loved this man, and I couldn't be more happier and grateful to be his.
"Happy 6 months anniversary."
We continued staring at the sky as we did our making out sessions, then suddenly we both fell asleep with a big smile on our faces.
-
Last night was honestly, the best night in my entire life.
Today we went back back home.
"Thank you so much for this amazing trip Jason, it honestly meant the world to me. I feel so much better now. God I don't know what I would do without you. You're my everything and I'm so glad that I get to be your girl".
"Don't thank me baby girl, I was planning for this ever since we started dating, and this felt like the best timing for everything that had happened, I love you so much".
"I love you, more".