Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

*Joey's POV*

"Joey prestar atencion amor" I hear my mom say as we start driving off to California leaving everything behind in Texas. "Si mami" I say to her. Sometimes i hate when she talks to me in spanish but she does it all the time. I love being Latino but sadly im better at English than Spanish at this point. I really dont know what California will bring to me but i hope it is good things. Well for the next couple days in this car with Marina, Jose, Juan, and Kayla my adorable little siblings my music is in and the world is out. *turns on Trey Songz - Heart Attack and starts to fall asleep*

*Andrea's POV*

"ANDREA WAKE YOUR ASS UP SLEEPY HEAD" i groan as my annoying brother wakes me up for classes.  " Get out rat" i say. "Andrea i hear around campus that a hot new guy is coming all the way from Texas and he has a voice". "I have to tell Sarah, Cheyanne, and Diana!!!!" * jumps out of bed and calls them on skype* Cheyanne, Sarah, and Diana anser* "Hey boo!!" Sarah says. "Guess what bitches! Juan said that theres a new guy coming to campus from Texas and hes really hot! and he has a voice!". *Sarah giggles* "Well Andrea i guess you have dibs but we all wanna meet him" Cheyanne pipes up. " Oh definetly babes we all will meet him because Juan will be his best friend hahah" "Watch him be a total asshole, thought. Like not to get your hopes down Dre, but dont get too excited incase hes an asshole" Diana says. " Guys i think Diana's right.. Im not getting excited" I assure her. Juan pipes up "Yea right Andrea, youre my baby sis, i know you" "Shut up dork! anyway gotta go to class, Love you all<3" * Hangs up*.  

Chapter 2

*Joey's POV*

i awaken with my mom shaking me to wake up because we have arrived at your new house. i quickly get out of the car and look around amazed at how big these houses are when i see a beautiful girl down the street sitting on her lawn laughing with her 3 friends or sisters, im not sure. "Joey despierta sus hermanos" I hear my mom say as she gets out. "Si mami" i say as i wake up my siblings and walk them into the house. This house is BEAUTIFUL!! Its huge! I hear a knock on the door. *goes to answer it and opens the door* Guy: Hello I live kinda across the street and i saw you guys moving in and i was wondering if you guys needed any help moving in? I could get my sister and her friends to help me. Me: Well sure, thank you! Californian hospitality man *we bro hug* This was the start of a good friendship.