Chapter 11

*JUANS POV* 

I know i didnt get anything for Andrea for her birthday and i feel bad but i got her 4 Tickets to Mac MIller. She loves Mac Miller, so she can take me Joey and Diana bc she hates Cheyanne right now and Sarah doesnt listen to him. So we are all happy and we are going out to dinner tonight and im gunna give them to her. This should be interesting. *we all get to Red Lobster*  

*AT RED LOBSTER, ANREAS POV*

*sits next to Diana and Joey* Joey: *smiles and holds my hand under the table* Waiter: May i get you guys drinks to start off with. Me: Ill have a dr, Pepper. Joey: Ill have the same. Diana: Ill have a lemonade. Juan: Ill have a coke. Waiter: okay be right back with your drinks and your bread. *leaves* Juan: so Andrea, does your tattoo feel good today? Me: yea it does, does yours? Juan: yea, it stings a little but it's okay. Diana: so Andrea how are you and Joey? Me: amazing. Hes totally amazing sweet and just the perfect guy for me. Joey: i have an announcement. Juan: me too. Joey go first. Joey: Well.. i got signed!!! Us: YAY!!! Joey: but i have to move out to L.A on July 8th... So in about 2 months. Andrea: but thats... about an hour away.. Joey: i know but i get this penthouse.. and i was wondering... if you Andrea wanted to maybe.... *he gets cut off by the Waiter coming back to take our order* Waiter: what would you like to eat. Andrea: um i would like the crab linguini alfredo. Joey: ill have the snow crab legs. Diana: ill get the jumbo shrimp platter. Juan: ill have the shrimp linguini alfredo. Waiter: okay coming right up. *leaves* Joey: what i was saying was if Andrea if you wanted to maybe move down with me.. I know its a big step but you have about 1 and a half months to decide... Andrea: *stays silent and looks down at the table* Juan: *coughs* well my announcement is i scored 4 tickets to Mac Miller... I thought you me Joey and Diana could go. Its your birthday gift. Andrea: thanks Juan, i appreciate it. Joey.. baby, im just not sure.. Ill think about it though baby. Joey: thats fine baby. but if you dont wanna go maybe we can get our own apartment here and then ill just travel into work. Me: i dont know i have to talk to my mom. Joey: okay baby. *the waiter comes with our food and we eat and when we finish we get into the car and go home*