Chapter 7

*ANDREAS POV*

Me and Joey have been planing a road trip back to San Antonio TX to meet all of Joey's old friends and were gunna stay with his grandma, I cant wait to meet everyone and see texas. But theres one problem.. its 1,353 miles and 19 hours. Joey insists on driving because it will be easier to get around, and because that way we dont have to rent a car or use his grandmas or walk every where. Which i wouldnt mind walking but anything for him. Joey: hey baby everything is in the car are you ready to go? Me: yea babe im ready. *we both get in the car and start on our 19 hour journey. 

*19 hours later*

*JOEYS POV*

Andrea is so cute sleeping, we are almost to my grandmas house i cant wait to see her after about 4 months in California, i cant wait to tell her all about it and tell all my friends about it and im sure they will love Andrea and i hope Jake doesnt throw a huge rager for me to come home because i like drinking and having a good time but i know Andrea doesnt really like that. I hear Andrea wake up Me: hey baby, how was your sleep? Andrea: it was fine i guess, comfotable definetly. but i guess it was worth it. Haha. Me: well we are at my grandmas, so ill get the bags inside you just head on in. Andrea: okay baby *walks in* Grandma: you must be Andrea, ive heard alot about you, and your prettier than he described. Andrea: awe thank you, and you must be the famous grandma i hear about, haha. Me: hey grandma *kisses her cheek* i cant wait to tell you about everything that has happened in Cali, you'd really love it up there grandma. 

*a couple hours later*

this is going really well and im really excited, tomorrow Andrea gets to meet all my friends, i hope she likes them, i told them to be nice and pleasent you know how boys haha. Andrea fell asleep after dinner because she was tired so i went to the store and i bought a dozen red roses and sang Boomerang by the summer set to her. 

*ANDREAS POV*

I woke up a little without opening my eyes and i hear Joey singing "If I was Jay-Z, you'd be my Beyonce We could rock the nation like they do And if I was Da Vinci, you'd be Mona Lisa Paint a  smile perfectly on you. And if I was James Dean, you could be my Audrey Breakfast at Tiffany's for two." It was so perfect and his voice is like little angels so i just listened and kissed him when he was done. He is the perfect boyfriend anyone could EVER ask for. Its now 1am and we both fell fast asleep.