Old memories hurt the most

Futaba ran towards Kou without being noticed by Kou who seemed to be in deep thought ( he was thinking about what he was going to say to Haruka before) when suddenly he finally heard Futaba's voice and he turned around to see Futaba calling his name and running towards him. "Kou why did you run away from there? I was so very worried about you. What happened between you and Haruka? " . Kou who was quite
Until now,seemed to have remembered something and slowly walking towards Futaba he put his arms around her and gave her a hug. Futaba's face turned red when Kou whispered in her ears " Do you love Haruka? Better say no because" and he stopped. Futaba was awestruck and said nothing. Kou took Futaba's silence as an yes and tears began to roll down his eyes. All that came to his mind was how bad he had felt when he had to leave Futaba for the first time. He did not leave Futaba and Futaba on the other hand was in a shock she never knew that the new Kou would say something like this and she too began to cry thinking about how he had asked her that puzzling question before. " He is only my childhood friend " said Futaba " I have no feeling's for him like you think and she clasped Kou tightly. Kou did not want Futaba to see his tears and so he did not leave her either. Suddenly something came to Kou's mind and he left Futaba and asked her in a sad tone " you don't like him but what if he does?". Futaba said nothing . " Well meet you at school" said Kou and he slowly walked away from there leaving Futaba in tears.
Plz plz plz
Leave a comment
The next part will be published after Wednesday. Sry for the late update.
Hope u like it.;)