First Kiss

"Date? With you? But" Kou stopped Haruka by saying him not to interfere further in their day together. Haruka freed his hands and turned towards Futaba for a proper explanation but she was so surprised that she did not know what to say and so she turned towards Murao who seemed to be the least interested person in this matter. " Well if no one will speak then I will say it Futaba was supposed to go out with me today but Murao informed me about Futaba's illness and I decided to help Murao with some club stuff. After all we are in the same club you know." Said Haruka noticing that everyone was waiting for him to speak. "And what exactly are you  doing here may I know?" Exclaimed Kou as he slipped near Futaba. " Well we were here to collect some information about" Haruka stopped when he saw Kou grasp Futaba's hand and run away from there. Futaba was so shocked that she did not say anything to Kou. After some time they were quite far away and so they decided to stop. They are tired after running and so Kou went to buy some juice. In the meantime Futaba was thinking about what Kou was about to say just when two boys wearing casual clothes and gold earrings came towards Futaba who did not seem to notice anything. The boys suddenly went near her grasped her hand and was about to kiss her. When Futaba finally  realised it was already too late. She screemed for help and just when the boy was going to kiss her a hand pulled Futaba from the back and she stumbled over someone's arm and this person kissed her in front of the boys. Futaba looked up towards the person and it was the greatest surprise. The person was Kou, her first kiss was taken by Kou and she was happy about that.