The new transfer student and Futaba

Summer vacation ended and it was the first day of school after vacation. Futaba reached school just in time. She was thinking about Kou all night long and so she did not get enough sleep. " Are you all right Futaba? " asked Yuri coming close to Futaba and staring towards her face. Listening to Yuri's comment Kou looked towards Futaba and noticed that Futaba was worrying about something. Just then the bell rang and Futaba sat down in her place. The homeroom teacher entered and he told everyone that there was a new transfer student and just then walked in a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. A smile flitted across Futaba's face as she saw the person enter. Kou was shocked and was not at all pleased with the transfer student after all it was none other than Haruka. He smiled as soon as he saw Futaba and said something in whispers. Futaba had no idea what Haruka had said and was curious to know. Suddenly Futaba felt very weak and she was about to faint just when Kou held her in his arms and asked her whether she was alright. The homeroom teacher asked Kou to take Futaba to the sick room and Kou did just as he was told to do. As Kou carried Futaba to the nurse's room someone shouted from behind and Kou turned to see who he was. Standing there was Kominato who evidently was late and came running towards Kou. " Where are you going? " asked Kominato. " Nothing. Just taking an old lady to the nurse's room". Futaba's face flushed red with anger but she did not say anything. " Well then meet you at class". "Yes see you later" answered Futaba in a trembling voice and they set out for the nurse's office. As they reached the nurse's office they found out that the nurse was not there. Kou laid Futaba in one of the bed's and set out to find the nurse. Meanwhile Futaba was thinking about how to act in front of Kou. After a minute or two Kou arrived with the nurse and after the nurse finished checking Futaba she advised Kou to take Futaba home. Kou went out to inform the homeroom teacher. After a while Haruka came back carrying his and Futaba's bag. " Where is Kou " asked Futaba a little concerned." He asked me to drop you at your place" replied Haruka innocently. Futaba did not like the fact that Kou had refused to drop her home and kept worrying about that.