A cold Christmas evening

Futaba's sudden urge to meet Kou surprised everyone and at the same time everyone realised the true feelings of Futaba. Although they knew it from before but after this they became more sure of the fact that Futaba had feelings for Kou. They all agreed to the decision and decided that they would search for Kou that day, just when the doorbell rang. Futaba went down to check who it was and as she opened the door a smile flitted across her lips and a little later she started to blush. On the other side of the door was standing Kou holding a package. Futaba was surprised to see him as was Kou. Kou handed over the package and Futaba asked him to come in just when Haruka arrived running behind Futaba  calling out her name. Just as he saw Kou he stopped and looked towards Futaba again. Kou suddenly grasped Futaba's hand and ran with his full speed followed by Haruka but he failed to catch them. Outside the house Kou finally stopped with Futaba in the front of a huge mall. Both of them were hungry and so they decided to stop by a restaurant and fill their stomachs. After eating a burger and some cold drinks as Futaba rose to go back to the house Kou grasped her hands and pulled her towards him and whispered in her ears " Please,spend the Christmas eve with me." Futaba was speechless but at the same time happy that Kou had first time asked her for something. They spent the rest of the evening visiting places that were filled with lights and Christmas trees. They also visited the church and after that Kou took Futaba to a quite fascinating place filled with couples. It was a crew which was going to show the visitors the city view from the river. After Kou and Futaba boarded, the crew left after some ten minutes and both of them were amazed to see the glamorous view of the city. There was also a ball where Futaba was made to wear the most elegant gown of all and Kou the most handsome suit. Their dance was worth watching and Futaba and Kou were both pleased and happy to be able to spend the time with each other. Everything was going well just when during the ball a hand pulled Futaba and a lip touched hers.