Confession?

Saying it Futaba rushed out of the house as if she was going to catch a train. She went to Kou's house but to her dismay she did not find him there she then ran to a nearby park where she had often seen Kou but did not see him there either, she was not too adjusted to the environment and neither did she know India well. They were going to go back to Japan the next day and so whatever she had to do, she had to do it that day. Finally she managed to get to know about Kou's whereabouts and on reaching that place she found out Kou sitting on a bench quietly without even noticing Futaba. Futaba on seeing him could no longer hold herself back and she shouted Kou's name. Kou was shocked to hear a voice so known in a place so unknown he turned around only to notice Futaba's eyes filled with tears and twinkling with happiness. He was instantly moved by her expression and stood up hurriedly, slowly began to walk towards her,held her arm and just as he was going to kiss her Futaba opened her mouth to say these words " Kou you have been acting pretty weird lately because of which I have been worrying day and night about you. Are you still angry with what happened at the boat or maybe not maybe I should accept Haruka's feelings maybe I should really forget what was between us in the past and maybe you should...." " No no no no I can't I absolutely can't there is no way I can forget you or you can forget me because..... " " because what? Because what Kou?" Cried Futaba as if she was going to break down. Kou could not continue his words but after a while he was forced to " then you do not mind if I take Futaba in my possession and make her mine and Futaba herself has also approved of our relationship so ......" Said Haruka appearing from nowhere but was soon interrupted by Kou " You can't" "Why? Give me a reason for your stupid fee...." " Because I love her" was the reply.