Who is Futaba's valentine?

Neither Kou nor Futaba was happy on such a special day. They were both missing each other. On the other hand Haruka was pleased to keep Kou away from Futaba and restrain her from leaving the house by offering her the kiss during the cruise. Futaba was too scared to face Kou and it was already time for Futaba and the others to return to Japan. Yes,they were to leave India the next day. Futaba kept herself confined to her room that morning. She kept on staring at the photo they had taken on the Christmas eve and at the same time thought about the reason why Haruka did such a deceiving act to her in front of Kou. She was very weak in the matter of love. Suddenly a knocking was heard. Futaba with a very weak voice asked who it was and the reply startled her. It was Tanaka sensei. It had been months since she last met him. He had transferred to England and worked as the professor of a college. Futaba without any delay dressed herself properly tried to make herself look more cheerful and opened the door. Tanaka sensei still looked exactly the same as Kou and talked in the same way he used to before. Futaba's friends were relieved on Tanaka sensei's visit but Haruka did not seem pleased at all. He had a bad feeling about this and had also tried to refrain Tanaka sensei from visiting Futaba. Now you all must be thinking that how Haruka had managed to recognise Tanaka sensei as Kou's brother. This was so because Tanaka looked a lot like Kou and for a moment he mistook him to be Kou himself but after getting a proper introduction of that mysterious person he realised the truth but the truth made him more uncomfortable . What happened behind the four walls of Futaba's room remains a secret no one other than Futaba herself knew what happened that day. The others could only see the reaction of the 1 hour conversation. As soon as it ended Futaba rushed out of the house and when asked where she was going to she replied "I am going to meet my valentine".