Jonas Protection Program

Hey! This is my new story! It's set like the movie Princess Protection Program but it IS different! Hope you enjoy(:

The Jonas Brothers are NOT famous in this story! :)

   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChapterOnexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Princess Sophronia, it's time to wake up."

I moved my brown bangs out of my brown eyes and opened them to see one of the house servants standing over me. I wasn't phased by it, this is how the 17 year old 'Princess Sophronia St. Berry' wakes up everyday, after all. Yep, I'm a princess, Princess of Genova to be exact. My Mother is Queen of Genova, my Father used to be until he was killed in an attack in our Country. I was only six years old when it happened, so I don't remember much...but I don't want to talk about it. After my Father died, it was clear that when I turn eighteen I will be the new ruler of Genova...a lot of pressure. Ever since I was sixteen, I would practice my coronation ceremony I guess to make everything 'just right'. Now that I'm seventeen, it's hard to beleive that just in a couple of months I'll be the new ruler. I sat up in my canopy bed and smiled at the worker.

"Thank you." I said, moving my waist lengh brown hair so it wasn't all around my body.

She smiled at me, "You're welcome, Princess. Your breakfast is on the tray, as soon as you're done, your mother requested you to be out in the patio."

"Coronation rehearsal?" I asked, taking the tray off my nightstand.

She nodded, "Yes ma'am. I'll let you eat."

With that, she left. I ate my scrambled eggs and toast and sipped my tea as I heard the sounds of Genova outside my window. The outside noise was teasing me. Sure, I could go outside, but not alone. I have to have at least ten bodygrauds surrond me when I leave the 'Palace' (it's more a mansion). I finished my food and put the try back on my nightstand. Sighing, I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to freshen up for the day. Then, I went to my huge walk in closet and picked out a knee lengh red dress that had a black ribbon around the middrift. I always have to wear dresses, it's the 'Royal Code'...yes, it does get really annoying. I kept my hair down and slipped on black flats.

I made my way to the patio when I ran into Kevin Jonas.

"Whoa, Sophronia! Slow down." He smiled down at me.

I smiled. Kevin Jonas is part of the Royal Guard, he protects my Mother and I whether it be in our own home or around Genova. He's from New Jersey and is here three months at a time. He's the only one who works for us that acts NORMAL around my mother and I. He's like a big brother to me, and the son that my mother never had.

"Sorry Kev, it's just time for my rehearsal." I said, walking side-by-side with him.

Kevin nodded, "Are you getting excited? The real coronation is this coming fall."

"Definetly!" I lied.  

I was so nervous, like the kind of nervous you get before you go on a rollercoaster. Everytime that I though about being the Queen of my country, I felt as if I needed to throw up in a bucket. But there's no way anyone is going to find out about that. The outside patio is made of cobberstone and is visible to the public. Balconys surround it where many workers and guards walk around it, peaking down to watch the rehearsal. My mother turned away from one of the maids and smiled at me, she walked over.