Chapter Eight

Two chapters in one night?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :). I got inspired tonight, what can I say? xD. Enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------Chapter Eight--------------------------------------------------------------

"Why didn't you tell me that you were staying with NICK JONAS?"  

Mitchie practically screamed at me in the Ladies Room at 'Torres Pizza'. I  totally forgot that she told that her family owns a pizza place...that happened to be Frankie's favorite. Her eyes went wide when she saw Nick and I walked in together, laughing at an excited Frankie. I stopped washing my hands and wiped my hands with a paper towel.  

 "I didn't think it was important." 

 "Not important?! He's the most popular guy in the school!" She smiled and moved closer to me, "And you're on a date with him."  

I almost slipped on the floor when she said that. A date? No, it's not a date. Frankie's here, and we're going to be seeing Transformers. Not exactly a prime first date.

 "Slow down Mitchie, his little brother is with us." I laughed, throwing away my towel.  

 She raised an eyebrow, "You said that he invited you after he broke up with Amber, right?"  

 I nodded, a little confused on where she's getting at.  

 "So it's a practice date."   I put my head to the side.

 A practice date? What? Is that an american custom, because we sure do not have that in Genova. Mitchie just nodded.  

"You know...like a rough draft. Nick doesn't want to mess up a first date with you, so he took you along with his bro-date."

Was that really what he was doing? Nick's never expressed intrest in me, heck he hated me, until recently. What was the deal? I couldn't help but smile, Nick is certainly attractive. Would it be so bad to date him?  

Mitchie helped me reapply my makeup ("Just in case", she stated) and helped me fix my dress. I was wearing a light blue dress with a thie cardign. She then led me out of the bathroom. She made a 'call me' signal with her hands as she went back to the kitchen. I made my way oer to the booth and sat next to Nick.  

 "I didn't know you were friends with Mitchie." Nick said, looking over at her.

 I smiled, "Yep, she was the first one to befriend me at school."  

Nick cringed, "Yeah, uh, about that. I'm sorry that I was such a jerk to you on your first day."  

"Oh," I wasn't expecting an apology. "It's fine..no harm done." I smiled.  

Nick smiled back as he took a bite of his cheese pizza. Mitchie came back over and gave us the check, I pulled out my wallet (complete with money the PPP suppiled me with) and was about to pull out a twenty when Nick touched my hand.  

"Don't even try, Sophie. It's on me." He put his own twenty down.  

I blushed a bit. "Thanks, Nick."  

Okay, maybe it is a 'practice' date...  

 XXX  

 "Oh, Frankie..I'm sorry you didn't like the movie."  

I turned around to face him from my passenger seat. Who could blame the kid? The movie did suck. I miss Genova movies, now Carol Monteith knew how to star in a hit movie. Who was this Meagan Fox? The only 'good' part about the movie was that Nick put his arm around the my chair. When I gave him a weird look, he claimed it was for 'comfort'. I just shrugged off his comment and stayed in my position, acting as if I didn't care.