Chapter Three

I'm Backkkk!!! I just came home from vacation!! I'm working on a new chapter of the "So Random Tour Life of Jenny Jonas"! But, for now, he's a new chapter!!!

 -----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Three-------------------------------------------------------Nick P.O.V.

"This is so stupid."

I muttered this to myself as I carried the new, clean sheets into the guest room. Well, I guess it wouldn't be the guest room anymore, it's now that Princess's room. She probably thinks she's so special, I don't want that spoiled brat in the house. Why can't she be 'relocated' somewhere else? Like Antarctica? Anywhere but here would've been amazing, but no, Kevin just had to step up and take her in. Darn him and his 'big heart'.

"C'mon dude, it's not that bad." Joe said as he installed the white wooden blinds to the three windows that are right next to each other behind her bed.

Huh. Easy for him to say. He'll probably ask her out on a date the minute Miss Prim walks into the house. Joe has always been a 'Serial Dater', he's a great guy but it's just a habit that grew over time. I, on the other hand, have a beautiful girlfriend, Amber Michelle. She's the head cheerleader, I'm the quaterback...it was bound to happen. I started putting the white sheets on the bed, everything had to be perfect for the little princess. I rolled my eyes to myself. 

XXX

Sophie P.O.V.

I sat in the passenger seat next to Kevin as he drove through his neighborhood. The houses were beautiful, most of them were two stories while there was a selected few that was a classy one story.

 I watched out the window as parents watched their kids play, a jogger jogged as they listened to music, and a couple walking their tiny terrier. I smiled, my mom would love this! I frowned at the thought of my mom being stuck in Genova. I clenched onto the heart.

"She gave that to you, didn't see?"

I looked over at Kevin who was grinning as he looked ahead. I smiled.

"Yeah. I'm scared, Kevin." I said the last thing in a hoarse tone.

Kevin gave me a reassuring smile, "Trust me, Sophie. She's fine."

I just nodded, and looked ahead just as we pulled into a driveway. Kevin's driveway. I looked at the house, it was a white two story house. There were two windows on the ground floor on either side of the white door. On the second floor, there were three windows with an even amount of space between them- I guessed that they were the bedrooms. Hm, I guess being apart of the PPP and the Royal Guard did have it's perks. 

Kevin and I got out of the car as he went to the truck and pulled out the duffle bag the PPP gave me. It was full of the essentials; tootbrush, hairbrush, even some makeup.

"Kev, I got it." I smiled, taking it from him.

He smiled, "Thanks."

It was the least I could do after having him tell me the story about his parents, he was pretty quiet after that. He locked the doors of his BMW and walked side-by-side with him to the front door. That nervous feeling crept into my body again as he fiddled with his keys. He slipped a copper one into the lock and soon the door opened.

"Guys? I'm home!"

As we waited for his brothers to come down, I looked at my surroundings. The stairs were in front of me. The living room couch was right next to me as a flat screen T.V. hung on the wall right across. A coffee table was in the middle with magazines and folders on it. An archway on the other side of me led to the open kitchen, pots hung above the island as counters and cabinets were on the wall. A tiny rectangular window was right above the sink. Suddenly, footsteps filled the room as two boys ran down the stairs. Kevin smiled.