On A Mission...

After that night, Dustin went home and tried to figure out what bothered Y/N so bad that she didn't want to deal with Dustin's BS.

Someone knocks at his door. He didn't realize the knock. Then, the knock turned into a banging on the door.

Dustin: Wth? who is knocking at my door? (Yelling)Who is it?!

Patrick: (yelling) Your brother nigga!

Dustin went to open the door.

Dustin: what's up?

Patrick: what's up with you? you haven't been answering anybody's calls.

Dustin: oh...My bad I've been to myself right now.

Patrick: Why is that? Is it Y/N?

Dustin: yeah I just don't understand why she went off like that. I told her how I felt about her and she just got mad.

Patrick: Nigga I would too, If you lead me on like that.

Dustin: But that's not the case. she knows how much I care about her.

Patrick: yeah she does but you keep confusing her saying that your in love Gina.

Dustin: yeah but I was in love with Gina.

Patrick: exactly "was"...the same time you were telling Y/N that you have feelings for her.

Dustin: I know...

Patrick: No you don't know!! You keep saying you know but your blind to the fact that skinny has been in love with you for years.
Dustin: man whatever.

Dustin sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. Patrick sat next to him.

Patrick: All I'm going to tell you is to give her time bro. She's just making her decisions for her future with you and plus you don't need to rush in a relationship after you just broke up with someone.

Dustin: (sighs) yeah you're right.

Patrick: alright bro I'll talk to you later. I got a dinner date with my lady. Something you don't have Ha Ha.

They both laughed.

Dustin: man get out. (Laughs a little) you get on my nerves.

Patrick: that's what little brothers do best lol.

The next day, Dustin met up with everybody. He was excited to see Y/N but he knew to stay his distance.

Kelly: well well well guess who decided to come through lol.

Dustin: shut up man lol.

Dustin looked at Y/N. She turned away.

Bryan: you good bro?

Dustin: yeah I'm better.

Y/N : hmmm

Dustin looked at her again. Still she paid no attention to him.

Lee lee: so what are we about to do today?

Y/N: something quick so I can go home.

Lee lee: girl hush...your going to have ago of time with us. If you like it or not.

Y/N: (sigh) I guess. Well I'm going to sit over there. Let me know when y'all made up your mind.

Y/N walks away.

Dustin: Are you guys sure this is going to work?

Lee lee: Do you want to be with her?

Dustin: yes

Patrick: Then think positive about this bro. This is your last chance to win her heart.

Dustin: okay let's do this.