Forgive Me...

Once Y/N arrived she noticed Dustin outside mowing the lawn without a shirt. Dustin saw Y/N's car pull up. He stopped mowing abd wiped the sweat from his forehead. Y/N was staring hard but she caught herself. Lee Lee comes out and heads to Y/N's car.

As Lee Lee gets in the car Y/N saw Gina come out the house. Lee Lee notice y/N was looking at them all hugged up.

Lee Lee: mhmm girl its disgusting. Ever since they got back together she's been over there everyday.

Y/N: mmm idc. So what you want to do today?

Lee Lee: Lets go to the mall.

Y/N drove off.

Lee Lee: So whats up? I thought you were hanging with your boo Derrick today.

Y/N: Ugh don't make me throw up.

Lee Lee: For real what happened?

Y/N: Well i got to his place and his babymama opened the door and come to find out they are still together.

Lee Lee: Oh my goodness. Are you upset?

Y/N: yeah but I should of listen to Dustin

Lee Lee: yeah you should of.

Y/N: well thanks for the comfort.

Lee Lee: I'm sorry girl Dustin already knew.

Y/N: what?!

Lee Lee: Oops.

Y/N: Oops my ass how did he know?

Lee Lee: I'll tell IF you don't get crazy and shit.

Y/N: fine tell me.

Lee Lee: Okay I'm not going to tell you I'll let him tell you.

Y/N: Lee Lee!

Lee Lee started playing the recording on her phone. Y/N was shocked at what she heard. The recording was done and Lee Lee put her phone away. Y/N didn't know how to feel.

Y/N: (clears her voice) when was this?

Lee Lee: When Me, you, Dustin and Patrick went out. You should talk to him tonight.

Y/N: what? no.

Lee Lee: yes its obvious you love him too and plus you haven't been around lately...please.

Y/N: (sigh) fine

After the girl did their shopping they head back to the Breeding's house.

They walked in. everyone was there except for Dustin and Gina because they went on a little date. Everyone was excited to see Y/N.

Patrick: finally you bring your big headed self around lol

Y/N: shut up lol

Miss Adrian comes out the room.

Adrian: what?! Y/N is alive lol

Everybody laughs. They all sat in the dinning room catching up.

Couple hours later Dustin comes home on the phone arguing with Gina.

Dustin: Gina I told you I am not going to be coming over everytime you call. (walks towards the kitchen) I told you that when we got back together.

Dustin turns around and waves hello to everybody in the dinning room walk out the kitchen bit then he got silent for a second. They looked at Y/N and smile.

Y/N: (whispers)stop it

Dustin: Gina let me call you back.

He hangs up and slowly walks back in the kitchen. They looked at each other. Y/N bit her lip as Dustin exhale. everybody else walked out of the dinning room. Dustin starts to walk towards Y/N. She starts to get up from her chair.