Try Harder...

Dustin arrived to Y/N's house he notice that the lights were off and assumed she wasn't home so he waited in the car.

almost an hour later...He sees a light turn on on the house.

Dustin: wth? she was in bed all this time?

He walks to the door and rings the door bell. Y/N opens the door with a concerned look on her face.

Y/N: Dustin? (looks around) what are you doing here?

Dustin: am i interrupting something?

y/n: umm...no. Come in.

Dustin: thanks

Dustin walks in and went to the livingroom and sits down.

Y/N: Whats up?

Dustin: I just want to apologize for over reacting at the party. I didn't realize that August was in town.

Y/N: Its fine. I should of told you he was visiting and that i was bring him. He's really upset with you right now tho.

Dustin: i bet...i know your cousin is really protective.

Y/n: yes he is.

Y/n started laughing.

Dustin: what's so funny?

Y/N: You thought August was my man...thats terrible. Why would you think that?

Dustin: I don't know...maybe because i don't want you with no one else.

Y/N: Oh is that right?

Dustin: Yeah.

Y/N: Wooow (shakes her head)

Dustin: what?

Y/N: This is coming from mouth. The one who's still with Gina. The love of your life. You know what you can leave.

Dustin: wait... Y/N let me explain.

Y/N: I really don't want to hear it. Please leave.

Dustin: Y/N I love you

Y/N: i know. Love me on the other side of the door.

Dustin gets up and walks to the door. Y/N opens the door and looks down.

Dustin: what can i do for you to let you understand how much i love you?

Y/N: try harder.