Drunk in feelings...

The ladies came back looking all dolled up. The guys were impressed that they got dressed in time and looked beautiful. 

Dustin: Wow  you look very nice.

Y/N: Umm...Thanks

Dustin: You're Welcome

Dustin was staring at Y/N. Y/N was trying to act like Dustin wasn't staring hard at her. Patrick saw them and he broke the awkwardness.

Patrick: ya'll ready?

Y/N: Mmmhmm

Dustin: uh yeah.

They headed out to the car. Y/N was about to open her car door. Dustin stopped her.

Dustin: Whoa whoa! I got the door for you.

Y/N: Dustin are you alright?

Dustin: yeah I'm just trying to be a gentleman

Y/N: Okay. Hop in lets go.

Dustin: you ain't say nothin' but a word.

They laugh and headed to the club. Once they got there they got a couple drinks in. Patrick and Lee Lee was on the dance floor. Y/N and Dustin was talking at the bar.

Y/N: So what's up?

Dustin: Ha what you mean?

Y/N: Lol I mean  what's up with you?

Dustin: Awww shit nothin' how about you?

Y/N: Oh nothin' much. How everything with your girl?

Dustin: We good for now.

Y/N: For now? haha why for now?

Dustin: She's been up and down man but I'm kind of use to it. Who was on that phone you had to take in my room?

Y/N: I knew you going to ask that question.

Dustin: you damn right. Who was it?

Y/N: It was Derrick I have a date with him tomorrow night.

Dustin: and he wanted to see you tonight at 11?

Y/N: OMG lol were listening to my conversation.

Dustin: Kind of lol

Y/N: rude lol

Dustin: I'm just lookin' out for you...You know I love you

There was an awkward silence between them.

Dustin: (Hesitated) I mean you know as a friend.

Y/N: Oh uh yeah I knew that. 

Y/N looked down. Dustin Knew he said something wrong. He grabs her hand. Y/N looks up at him as he smiles.

Dustin: You want to dance?

Y/N: Yeah.

They went to dance to a couple upbeat songs but once the DJ switched up to a slow song.It got awkward again between them.Y/N looked around and saw Patrick and Lee Lee slow dancing together.Lee Lee saw Y/N and mouthed to her to dance with Dustin but She chickened out and walked away. Dustin grabs her hand again pulls her towards him. Y/N gasps. He had his arms around her waist but he slowly raises his arms to put Y/N's arms around his neck. As they looked at each other Dustin bit his bottom lip. he got closer to whisper in her ear.

Dustin: You alright ?

Y/N felt weak when he whispered in her ear. She also Knew she was tipsy and feeling her drink.