Stay Away From Mines....

When Patrick and Y/N left and headed over to get Dustin's car. While driving Patrick notice Y/N thinking hard and looking focused.

Patrick: whats the matter?

Y/N: huh? Oh nothing just thinking.

Patrick: About what?

Y/N: Nothin Important

Patrick: You sure I'm here to listen

Y/N: I know and thanks.

Patrick: Can I ask you something?

Y/N: yeah sure

Patrick: Okay...I still have these feelings for someone and I hurt her in the past but I don't know how to apologize.

Y/N: If you feel like she's the one for you... Apologize and don't just say your sorry. Tell her all the reasons why you are sorry and why you want to be with her.

Patrick: You really think that will work?

Y/N: yeah and gifts will work...sometimes.

Patrick: sometimes?

Y/N: yeah not all girls are in too material things.

Patrick: So do you think Lee...damn.

Y/N: what?! You like Lee Lee?

Patrick: *Sighs* yeah

Y/N: You didn't even say geeky this time...awww you must really like her.

Patrick: the geeky thing was a front. I should of never...ugh never mind

Y/N: Never what?

Patrick: I don't want to talk about right now.

Y/N: okay.

Patrick: take a right here and his car should be down this way.

Y/N: alright.

They saw Dustin's car and Y/N grab the keys to his car and walk over to his car. As Y/N opened the door Gina comes out of her house.

Gina: uh excuse me! what are you doing?

Y/N: Picking up Dustin's car.

Gina: where is Dustin?

Y/N: at home sleep after a long day in jail. So its just me and patrick here to get his car.

Patrick rolls down the window.

Patrick: Yo Y/N you cool?

Y/N: I'm good

Gina: you are not taking his car. have him come here and get it.

Y/N: No I came here to take this car and thats what i'm doing. so please move so i can leave.

Gina: I know your type.

Y/N: My type?! what's my type?

Gina: The homewrecker

Y/N: HOMEWRECKER! Listen i don't know what you heard but I heard you wrecked your own home by kissing Patrick. Now i told you in high school me and Dustin are friends we grew up together and if you can't get that in your head then you don't deserve Dustin.

Gina: Don't you tell me about what i did. Atleast my plan worked and Dustin is always around 24/7 when i need him and don't give me that bullshit about you and Dustin. If you were so close to him you would of known how in love he was with you once you started dating Derrick.

Y/N: Dustin was into you in high school but you wouldn't give him a time or day.

Gina: True because i was trying to get with Derrick but for some reason he wanted you...ha idk why? I mean you weren't that cute.