Played The Fool

As they were hanging out having a good time. Dustin and Y/N started getting comfortable around each other. They went out to eat and Dustin slowly put his arm over Y/N shoulder. She moved his arm off her and gave him a serious look.

Dustin: (Getting mad) why are you acting like that Y/N?! 

Y/N: You think I'm stupid don't you?!

Everyone stopped and looked at them to see what was going to happen next. 

Dustin: What you mean? Matter of fact! Yeah I think you're stupid!

Y/N: Excuse me! You're the one that's stupid! You can't see when a good thing is your face!

Dustin: I do!

Y/N: NO you don't! All the time you were with Gina you didn't see that I wanted to be with you.

Dustin: I did see that! 

Y/N: Shut up Dustin I am so tired of your bs right now.

Dustin: Just because I was with Gina and wanted to stay with her. It's because she and I had a long history together and I just didn't want to make a mistake.

Y/N: A mistake! So I'm a mistake now! you and I have more history than you and her ever had! Get tf out of here! We grew up together!

Dustin: Man whatever... I'm out.

Y/N: yeah bye!

Bryan: Ya'll come on now. Work this out.

Dustin turns around to see if Y/N was going to change her mind.

Y/N: I'm good.

Dustin turned back around and kept walking.

Everyone shook their head in disappointment.

Later that night, Dustin was laying in his bed thinking he could of kept his mouth shut. His phone rings. It was Carnell.

Dustin: What up?

Carnell: hey bro wyd?

Dustin: Nothin much laying down thinking.

Carnell: Look bro I don't like being in your business but it just kills me that you and Y/N are acting this way. you two had a great friendship and it's all messed up because of your relationship with Gina. Y/N always been in love with you. She was trying to get your attention as being one of the guys in school. She didn't want to rush anything with you. I always thought ya'll would be together. Awhile ago you were excited to see Skinny and you changed into some fresh clothes just to impress her. Remember?

Dustin: I didn't do it to impress her.

Carnell: don't be indenial bro. You love her just as much as she loves you. 

Dustin: I guess bro. Look I'm getting tired man I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Carnell: (sigh) Alright man but just think about it.

Dustin: aight man goodnight.

Carnell: Goodnight.

Dustin and Carnell got off the phone. Dustin went back to thinking and slowly started to fall asleep until the doorbell rang.

Dustin: who's at my door at this time of night.

The doorbell rung again. Dustin got out of bed and went to the door. He opened the door and it was Y/N. Dustin was shocked that she was at his door.

Y/N: (clears her throat) Uh hey.

Dustin didn't hesitate to grab her close and kissed her. she pulled away a little bit with her eyes still closed.

Y/N: Umm maybe I should go. I don't...

Dustin interrupted her and kissed her again. They were still kissing as Dustin lead her into the house. He picks her up and put her legs around him as he took her to his room. Once they got to his room he layed her down and kissed her neck. He was turned on by her gentle moans. Then he started to think if what was happening was a dream. He stopped and opened his eyes to make sure what was happening was real. 

Y/N got up and sat on top of him slowly taking off his shirt. She then took her shirt off and went back to kiss him. Dustin then realized that this was real. Then, from there they finally got intimate. They wanted each other bad. He never knew he would end up with Y/N like that.

After, they finished they fell asleep together in each other's arms.

The next morning Dustin woke up from his sleep and saw Y/N getting dressed to leave.

Dustin: Hey good morning

Y/N: Uh hey

Dustin: Where you going?

Y/N: home.

Dustin: you don't have to go home. you can stay her and chill with me.

Y/N: No... It was a mistake coming here. I need to go home.

Dustin: Really? your just going to get up and leave like this was a booty call?

Y/N: Look I don't want to talk about it. I'm going home.

Dustin: Fine. I just don't see why you don't want to talk about this.

Y/N: (attitude) Because I don't...goodbye Dustin.

Y/N finished getting dressed and left Dustin's house. Dustin was not happy at all. He felt like he was nothin to Y/N and what they done meant nothin.

Later that day Dustin met up with his brothers to play ball he told them what happen that night. They all felt Y/N was finally done with Dustin.

Patrick: damn bro that's crazy.

Bryan: yeah, That's not something Y/N would do.

Dustin: right? I just don't understand.

As they kept playing ball. Dustin saw an old homeboy he use to kick it.

Dustin: Aye yo Dru!

Dru: aww hey what up man?

Dustin: Man it's been a minute.

Dru: Yeah I know right. What you been up to?

Dustin: Nothin much just chillin and shit. You?

Dru: man everything is going good for me. I met this girl and she thick as hell. I been talking to her for a little bit. I think she cool. trying to get to know her more. She's like one of the homies.

Dustin: oh yeah!

Dru: yeah her name is Y/N but she said her friends call her skinny B. Ha I don't know why but she ain't skinny at all.

Dustin's brothers looked at him and saw that he was pissed off but he tried to hide it.

Dustin: Oh I know her we basically grew up together.

Dru: oh yeah... 

Dru Looked around and saw Y/N.

Dru: Oh here she comes. She said she could school me in basketball but we'll see about that...AYE Y/N!!

Y/N saw Dru then her smile dropped. She walked over to the boys and acted calm.

Y/N: Oh hey guys what's up

Everyone except for Dustin: Nothin much.