After the movie....

Y/N couldn't watch the movie because she was so disurbed from Patrick's anger.

Y/N: Patrick are you riding with me?

Patrick: yeah

Dustin took Gina home and rest went back to the boys house.

Y/N and the boys went in to the house and Miss Adrian was chilling in the livingroom. When she saw Y/N she smiled.

Adrian: omg Y/N how you doing sweet heart?

Miss Adrian got up and hugged Y/N .

Y/N: I'm alright

Adrian: just alright honey. whats wrong hun?

Miss Adrian knew something was wrong.

Adrian: Come with me. Lets go outside and talk.

Y/N: okay

Y/N and Miss Adrian went outside while the boys were chillin watching tv.

Adrian: whats wrong honey?

Y/N: Tonight Patrick just spazzed out on me about Dustin's Girlfriend. Do you know whats going on?

Adrian: No i don't sweetie they are grown men now and they need to figure it out on their own. Don't get caught up with their drama but i know that ever since Dustin's girlfriend came in the picture kells and patrick have been very quiet.

Y/N: Really Patrick and Kells quiet?

Adrian: Do you hear them now?

Y/N: No.

Adrian: I'm surprised that went out and didn't fight each other.

Y/N: woow. It's that bad?

Adrian: Yes girl...but next subject what are you doing tomorrow?

Y/N: nothing.

Adrian: lets you and i hit up a nice Spa. Cause Lord knows i need it bad lol

Y/N: lol me too.

Adrian: lets go back in its a bit chilly out here

Y/N: okay.

Y/N started to walk towards the door.

Adrian: Y/N you got some thickness girl lol i remember you were just skin and bones girl.

Y/N: lol i know everybody has been saying that

Adrian: you are no longer Skinny B.

Y/N and Adrian came inside laughing and the boys were on the couch looking very irritated looking at their phones and watching tv. Y/N had to break the silence.

Y/N: GUYS WHOA NOT TOO LOUD I'M RIGHT HERE! LOL

the boys smiled.

Kells: Y/N your a goof man

Y/N: cheer up guys i don't like it when your quiet. its not like "The Breeding" household.

Bryan: Now it is...i'm tired i'm going to bed.

Y/N: Okay goodnight Bryan

Bryan hug Y/N good night and went to his room. Then, Kelly went to bed and Carnell. Patrick just stayed up and watched tv. With a serious face. Y/N want to ask what was wrong. Even tho Miss Adrian told her not to get involved. so she just sat there quietly. Patrick looked over at Y/N.

Patrick: why are you so quiet now?

Y/N: Didn't want to break your focus? lol

Patrick: lol yo Y/N i missed you so much girl 

Y/n: awww i feel so loved...i missed me too

Patrick: oh you think thats funny

Y/N: mmm something like that...

Patrick: well would this be funny

He grabs her and starts tickling her.

Y/N: O..K..HAHA STOP LOL I'M GOING TO PEE ON MYSELF!

Patrick stop tickling her and laughs.

Patrick: ewww lol

Y/N: boy hush you know you like that (Joking)

Patrick looked at Y/N...then kissed her. When he kissed her Dustin walked in. Patrick looked up and Dustin mugged the hell out of Patrick. Y/N was looking at Patrick shocked. Dustin knew she didn't just kiss patrick.

Y/N: Um... What was that for?

Patrick: idk

Dustin: NIGGA YOU KNOW!

Patrick: I swear idk it just happened

Dustin: Like that time you kissed Gina!

Y/N: Huh?

Patrick: I swear i didn't kiss your ugly ass girlfriend. she kissed me!

Y/N: wait what?

Dustin: man get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! you use to like her! (balling up his fist)

Patrick: I did until i found out she was a hoe nigga stop defending that bitch! (balling his fists)

Patrick and Dustin started fighting in the livingroom knocking things over.

Y/N: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP! KELLY! CARNELL! BRYAN! HELP!

The boys came out of their room and saw that the Pat and D were fighting. Kelly ran and grabbed Dustin while Carnell grabbed Patrick. Miss Adrian comes out of her room.

Adrian: WTH IS GOING ON!! YOU GUYS ARE WAKING UP THE NEIGHBORS.

Patrick: If your dumb ass hung out with your brothers more you would know things about that Bitch.

Dustin: I'll show you who the bitch is. (trying to get out of Kelly's grab)

Adrian: HEY! DON'T YOU DARE CALL ANYONE A BITCH! DO YOU HEAR ME!

Patrick: yes ma'am

Adrian: Now sit ya'll light skin asses and talk like fuckin' men alright.

Dustin and Patrick looked at each other with disgust.

Adrian: ALRIGHT!

Dustin & Patrick: yes ma'am

Y/N: I think i should go home.

Y/N grabbed her things and left.