Friends or More than Friends (A y/n and Dustin Breeding story)

Dustin POV:

Today was the day my best friend y/n moves back to Atlanta. she moved away because her parents had a job offer in Minnesota. Man... i miss her so much. Only Kelly and Patrick know her because we all grew up together and went to school together. She always had my back and i alway had hers. i use to call her skin and bones. Why? hahaha because that girl was so skinny she look like a walking stick. Her nickname for me was Dusty. i never asked why but it grew on me. I'm a bit nervous to see her tho. i mean we haven't talked for a few years after high school. so my mom had to tell me the news. Kells and Pat are excited to see her too. Carnell and Bryan they just look us and laugh because we are dancing with excitement smh.

Bryan: wtf is wrong with ya'll?

Carnell: she just Dustin's best friend. ya'll need to take a seat and chill.

Bryan: ha yeah pipe that shit down.

my brothers and i started cracking up. Until i heard a car stop infront of the house. I had to look out the window to make sure it was her because i got crazy excited and found out that it was a false alarm..5 times but this time it was her for sure. i look down at what i was wearing.

Dustin: oh shit! i got to change into some nice clothes

Carnell: Nigga what? you grew up with her. she seen you in your bummy ass clothes.

my brothers laughed at carnell's joke.

Dustin: stfu and get the door!

The door bell rang. Patrick went to go open the door.

Y/N: OMG! Patrick hi!

Patrick: Hey whats up girl! How you been?

Patrick looked at her up and down and seen how her body figure change and how good she looked in her dress.

Y/N: I'm fine never been better.

Patrick: i see...you got thick as hell miss lady. come here and give me a hug girl.

Y/N gave Patrick a hug. Kelly was at the top of the staircase.

Kelly: WHAT UP Y/N!

Y/N: KELLS! WHATS UP!

Kelly: Nothin much girl look at you. Oooo you look good.

Y/N: Lol thank you...come give me a hug!

Kelly: Shit you know i'm coming to hug you.

Y/N: you guys look so handsome. where's Carnell and Bryan i only seen pics of them.

Kelly: They're upstairs

Patrick: Ayye yo Carnell Bryan come meet Y/N!

Carnell and Bryan walk downstairs.

Carnell: I thought y/n was skinny.

Bryan: you sure this is Dustin's best friend?

Y/N: yes its me y/n...i gained some pounds over the years but i look good right?

Bryan & Carnell: hell yeah! lol

Everyone started laughing. They went upstair and sat in the kitchen. Y/N was looking around for Dustin and their mom.

Y/N: where's Mama Adrian at?

Patrick: she's at work. she'll be home soon.

Y/N: Dustin at work too?

Carnell: hell naw that nigga in the room changing clothes.

Y/N: Omg really? why?

Kelly: we don't even know.