Wheres Danica?

Darren's POV

"ok guys, positions! andyan na si JK!" says Honey which we followed.

"Kuya!!" says Jacq in a whisper tone, shes behind me, hiding.

"What?" i ask

"wala pa si bestfriend!" she said..... then i remembered what happened the other day, since then, we haven't talked.

Soon, the lights flickered open,

"GUYS! KULANG!" says Honey, everyone was confused.

"Nasan yung kapatid ng celebrant?" she says

But in the end, we had to continue the surprise without her.

We heard the door open, so....

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" we all yell

"wha the- oyy! salamat!" he said and the party started.

I was still wondering where Danica is... this is their house, pero wala naman sya dito.

"uhm, guys, may ibibigay nga pala ako sainyo." JK started, and he soon started giving letters to everybody.

"Para san toh?" Asks emong

"Galing kay Nica." says JK, and from what he said, kinabahan na ako...

"Why? ano meron?" asks Lorrie

"Umalis na kasi sya, kakahatid ko lng sakanya, bago ako umuwi dito. Nag ka emergency kasi sa companya namin sa States eh. Dun na sya for good, kasama si Mom and mga relatives namin dun. Hinde na sya nakapagpaalam, kaya sinulatan nya na lng kayo." He said and everyone was basically crying already, except Jacq, she wasn't surprised. I bet she knew. My heart just sunk.

"Wheres mine?" i ask

"Up her room. Go upstairs and take it." He said and i quickly went upstairs.

I got to her room and as soon as i entered, her room is Turquoise, with so many pictures. I then went to her bed side table, where i saw what i was looking for.

"To: Darren Lyndon G. Espanto" it said

"Hey,

I know what you're thinking, its your fault... that Your the reason i left... but no, its not. I had no choice, D. Sorry for being the assumera bestfriend i am, sorry if i couldnt help you with courting Cassy. Im sorry for everything. Sorry for loving you, sorry for being your stupid-ass bestfriend, sorry for having a crush on you, sorry for thinking that you like me back. We've shared so many memories Darren, and despite the fact that our last conversation were basically an argument, i want you to know that i still like you Darren. I don't think that will ever change. But i can't, you like someone else, and if i dont move on, i'll just hurt myself. I forgive you Darren, even if your not sorry for what you've done or something, i still forgive you, because you're my bestfriend right? And i think its going to stay that way :) Go to my study table, i placed a bracelet there, for you, I made it myself, supposedly a gift for your birthday, but i rushed it last night. Theres also a letter next to it. And inside it is what us girls are looking for a guy, how to court girls and etc. A way to help you court Cassy :) Im going to miss you so much, D. I love you okay?

xoxo, Best friend Nica ❤️" by this point i was crying all ready.

I just lost her. The one i love. My everything.

I went to her study table and saw the bracelet, it was green that has my name on it. And on the other side of it, it says ' xoxo, Nica ❤️'. She loved saying 'xoxo', she loved Bethany Mota.

I also saw the letter.

"Ways to get a girl:

- Give her flowers

- Give her chocolates

- Give her a teddy bear

- Text her til she goes to sleep

- Don't be too corny, just be you.

- Treat her as a bestfriend first; hang out, play, talk, eat at restos, and once you've got her, don't change. Be you, do the things that made you get her.

- Be sweet

- Make her happy

- If shes sad, don't make too much comments, just stay with her and cuddle.

- Make her laugh

- Love her ofc

- And last, if you really love her, you'd give up anything and wouldn't want to let her go." And that was the end of the letter...... I was basically crying, probs look so gay right now.

if you really love her, you'd give up anything and wouldn't want to let her go

THATS IT!

I cant do this, i cant let her go. I'd rather die.

I need to make my move.