Chapter 2- New Neighbors

Hi, if you're reading this I just REALLY want to say thank you. I've been working really hard to get my writing to where it is now. With many, many failures. Every read I get on this story just warms my heart a little bit. I know, I know, that's cheesy. But it's true.

Anyways, thanks again and please vote!!!

I won't keep you any longer. Here's chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(UNEDITED)

Alive- Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my sister yelling echo through the house.

"I'll get it," I heard the door open and I could just see Livvie's plastered on, fake, why-are-you-here-so-early smile as she sweetly greeted the people at the door. "Hi, can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah, um, are you Ally Ferguson?"

"Oh no, that's my twin sister. I'll get her for you," she was about to scream for me when I came down the hall.

"There's no need to yell Liv, I'm right here," I smiled at my visitor. He had curly, brown hair, green eyes and killer dimples. He smiled and stood there awkwardly. As if waiting for an invitation to come in.

"My name's Harry. My friends and I were all supposed to be here saying hi, but I guess your dog scared them off." I looked at him incredulously.

"What dog? I don't have a dog..." he just stood there frozen. Eyes wide in slight shock.

"Um...I...um...I'm going to...uh...go...bye..." and with that he turned and left.

"Well that was..."

"Weird?" my sister offered. I nodded my agreement.

"I'm going to go get ready to go for a jog. Wanna join?"

"No, you go ahead. Get some fresh air. Relax."

I was out jogging when I tripped over my own two feet. I hadn't heard any footsteps, but maybe I was just dazed because all of a sudden there was a very attractive blond boy kneeling beside me.

"You alright?" He asked, his voice cloaked in a thick Irish accent. I quickly nodded, getting up and brushing myself off.

"I think so," I replied looking up at the stranger, "Thanks."

He reached his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Niall," he smiled. I took his hand but pulled away almost immediately from the shock of how cold he was. He laughed a little. Reaching his hand back to ruffle the hair on the back of his head.

"Sorry 'bout that. I've just...been...um...y'know that's not important," He said smiling wryly. We stood awkwardly for a moment before he broke the silence.

He licked his lips slightly, looking over my shoulder. I followed suit and saw the curly haired boy from this morning standing there with his hands his pockets. He had a pair of Ray bans on and his hair pulled back into a beanie. His jeans were almost as tight as the ones I used to wear. He was also carrying a bag with who knows what in it. Apparently Niall knew what was in it because I could have sworn I heard a slight growl emanate from his throat. No, I must have imagined it...

"I'd best be...ah...going. I hope I can talk to you soon Ally."

I stared after him to shocked to say anything. I'd never told him my name.