Chapter 10- Get Away

Chapter 10

(Niall's POV)

"Niall," someone whisper shouted in my ear. "Niall, get up. We have to get Ally out of here." I opened my eyes to find Harry's tall figure looming over me.

"Have you woken the others?"

He nodded. "They're already in the car," he turned to go but I grabbed his arm.

"What happened?"

He gulped and fixed his hair as he always did when he was nervous. "They were waiting for us at the house and..." He looked down.

"And?" I prompted.

He looked back up at me, his eyes glistening with tears. "They got Lou. They know we're here now and they know we have Ally."

"How-"

His eyes blazed and I knew not to finish my sentence. Sure the kid was a jerk, but when it came to the ones he loved he was relentless. He was really just a big teddy bear with a tough guy persona...and the strength to rip you in half. So you really had to pick your battles and this was not one I was willing to fight.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and picked Ally up gently, careful not to wake her.

"They won't think we'll go back there," I told Harry. "I'm going to her house, pack her a bag, see if I can pick up any traces." Harry nodded his head. He was wary but he knew he couldn't stop me.

He let out an exasperated breath, "Alright, but be quick. We want to be out of here as quick as we can."

I turned and left the room quickly.

When I reached the door it was half open, the inside was a mess. I carefully made my way up to the bedroom and packed a night bag. That's when the familiar scent of Louis wafted through the room.

"Lou?" I called. I walked over to where the scent seemed to be coming from and felt a pang in my chest, there, on the ground, was a red Burberry scarf and it was covered in dark blood stains. I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket; Harry'd want this.

I assumed that this room was Ally's it was a light blue with little bits of red here and there. On her bedside there was a picture of her and Brody.