Chapter 5- Regrets

Chapter Five

(Damon's POV)

THUD!

My hand smashed against the thick metal door keeping me from the outside world.

I blamed nobody but myself for that night. Everything had been so different before that dog had bitten me. I groaned looking at the scar. Still tingling from three years before.After that dog had chomped my hand everything had changed. My personality, my physique and even the way I pictured the ones I had loved. After that night I did some pretty regrettable things which eventually landed me here. Prison.

A tear slipped down my face as I looked at the picture of Ally and Brody. How is it possible that a simple dog bite can change everything? Make you violent? Make you a killer?

Well it is possible. It happened to me. Ever since that stupid dog bit me I haven't been the same. I had loved Ally with all my heart and then over the course of a week my vision seemed to turn red. After that, all I wanted was to kill her.

____________________________________________________

Okay...well this was super short...and super shitty...and I am infinitely sorry that it's taken so long and that this is all I give you...I'm just really busy and when I do write it's rushed and comes out like...well this chapter...I'm sorry...it's no excuse...I'll try and make it up in the next couple chapters.

Peace<3

~Trish