Chapter 7- A Vision of the Past

Chapter 7
(Louis' POV)

Liam walked over to Ally and picked her up gently. "It'll be alright, lovey," he whispered softly. She buried her head in his chest to weak from her breakdown.

Harry leaned against the wall looking drained. His face pale. I reached over and touched his hand.

"You alright?" He looked at me and smiled softly.

"Yeah," he said leaning down and kissing my forehead. "She's just emotionally exhausted and...well you know..."

"Yeah I do. C'mon lad, let's get you some tea."

He smiled and threw an arm around my shoulder, burying his face in my hair.

When we got back to the house Liam placed Ally on the couch. I told Harry to go upstairs and lie down for a while.

I sat down on the arm of the couch and touched her arm. I felt a familiar pull and images started appearing around me.

I was immersed in a scene. The emotions of happiness filled the air. I saw a younger Ally walking with a boy who I assumed to be Damon. They were probably fifteen or sixteen. They walked past me and I could see the love he felt for her in his eyes. When he leaned down and kissed her my vision changed. Body against body the passion and love filled the air. I told my mind to skip through this memory as quickly as I could, looking away. The next thing I saw was heart breaking, Ally sitting on the ground holding a small plastic stick crying. I didn't even have to see the stick up close to comprehend that it was a pregnancy test and the results were positive. When my mind changed course the entire atmosphere changed. It was tense, thick enough to cut with a knife. Ally's belly was round and swollen, Damon screaming at her, eyes filled with hate. And then I saw an image I would never forget. Damon holding Ally in a choke grip with a gun held to her head. He was screaming at a police officer trying to get him to out the gun down. Ally's face was going blue and tears were streaming down her face. The officer shot him in the leg and he let her go and fell to the ground in pain.

I was jerked back to reality by someone smacking my face lightly. I was greeted by two familiar green eyes staring at me. Harry was looking at me with concern. It was then that I noticed that I was on the ground.

"You fell and then started shaking. You were scaring me boo."

I smiled up at him. "I'm fine. But some of those things. Someone should never have to experience that..."

He helped he up and pulling me into his arms while rubbing my back soothingly.

"Come on," I said pulling away. "We'd best wake her and introduce her to Zayn and Liam."