Chapter 8- I'm Not a Homophobe

Chapter 8
(Niall's POV).

I stumbled into the house. My vision still blurred from the agony of a snapped spine. I fell onto the floor at the bottom of the stairs. I heard footsteps running down them.

"Oh god! Niall, what happened?"

"Niall, Niall are you ok?"

"Mate get up, you're scaring us." The boys voices all blended in together. Then I heard a distinct female voice stick out.

"Holy shit..." She gasped. "Is he alright?" I probably looked like hell to her. I felt a warm hand press against my forehead. I hadn't felt anything so warm since...that morning...

"Ally?" I groaned.

"Ye-yeah."

Wait why was she here? I could feel pain emanating off of her. Emotional pain.

I opened my eyes and tried to get up but instantly regretted it. The light was searing and I was still too weak from coming back here. My eyes rolled up into my head and I fell.

*Later*

I woke on the couch. I could feel the other side of the couch being weighed down by someone but couldn't tell who. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but felt a soft hand on my chest, pushing me back down.

"Easy now. We both know where this got you last time," her voice was soft but firm. I looked at her and she smiled weakly.

"Do you mind my asking why you're here?"

Her smile vanished and she looked like she was about to cry. She looked down and back up at me. "My son was abducted."

"Oh."

She gave me a curious look. "Your scratches and bruises healed up quite quickly. They're fading scars now."

"I've always been a fast healer."

"For the sake of not wanting things to get weird, I'll pretend I believe that." I cracked a smile. Even when this girl was in immense emotional pain she had a sense of humour.

"We'll find your son," I told her.

She looked at me with narrowed eyes. "How? You aren't all undercover agents for the MI6 are you? No, I didn't think so."

"If we were we wouldn't exactly tell you."

"But you aren't are you."

"No."

She tipped her head towards me. "Point."

Getting up from her spot on the other side of the couch she went to the door.

"Liam won't let me go home just in case Damon does decide to come back and hurt me. Says that at least if I'm here I have some protection and we can still keep an eye on the house."

"He's a smart guy."

She nodded in response and went to leave, but she turned back. "Oh and are Harry and Louis-"

"Gay?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah they are. But don't worry if it bugs you they won't-"

"No! It-it doesn't bug me. I'm not a homophobe."

I laughed. "I didn't say you were."