Jinhoo

Your POV ~

Jinhoo is my worst enemy. Ever. He always put me in trouble! That's why my grades fall? I guess. "Ms Kim! (Y/n) keep distracting me!" He shouted , in the middle of Ms Kim's class. Worst , he is sitting behind me.

"Mwo? What did I do?" I turn around and gave him a death glare. The whole class stared at me. Mostly the girls."(Y/n) out of my class , hands raised! And Jinhoo , please pay attention." She instructed. I hate her. I hate maths.

I let out a sight of relief , I don't need to see that idiot anymore. I get out of the class and raised both of my hand. 45 more minutes.

30 more minutes...

15 more minutes...

Finally. Ms Kim's lesson is over. She went out of the class , seeing my hands down. I rolled my eyes and entered the classroom. The idiotic smirk on Jinhoo face makes me really want to punch him.

"Haha. That's what you deserved pabo." Jinhoo laughed.

Don't worry Jinhoo. I already planned your death. It will be soon. Soon. I even planned the funeral.

Next lesson , English. I hate English. English is hard. I don't know why are we learning it. What's the point huh? I hate the teacher more. She kept correcting every word I've just said.

The whole lesson , Jinhoo kept throwing paper planes at the back of head."Hey! (Y/n)... Hey. Turn around" He whispered to me but I ignored and never turn back to see him. The more I ignore him , the more he gets annoying.

The inner Satan is about to come out :-)

I wish I could throw a table at him. Haha. If I could. Ok. This is the 39th paper plane. 40th is on it's way? Haha no. Not to me this time :-) The paper plane had hit that teacher.

"What the?! How dare you! Jinhoo! Detention for you today! Meet me here after school!" She yelled at I burst out laughing. Very very loud.

"Same to you (y/n)!" What.

"Mwo? Wae? I didn't do anyth-" can't she let me speak first?!

"No excuses."

Damn it. Detention with him? FML.

Class ends early. You know what that means? Detention time.
I stayed back in the classroom alone. So , I'm guessing Jinhoo had escaped? My hopes didn't stayed up. Few moments later , Jinhoo entered the class , so did the teacher.

"Don't try to escape until I dismissed you." She warned us. She left the room and locked the door. I rolled my eyes. I don't care.

Then he throw paper planes at me. Again. It's the 50th time and still counting. Suddenly he stood up , passing me a note. I gently open it since he stop throwing at me.

"Mianhe. Sorry for always get you into trouble. My heart doesn't feel right seeing you suffer. Talk to me ~ Jebal."

One word. Speechless.

I never seen this side of him before. Maybe he's pretending to be kind. I turn to look at him. He was staring at me. I looked into his eyes. Those sincere eyes. "Mianhe." He apologize. Again.

"You know your apology has been accepted through this letter. Want me to change my mind?" I giggled.

"Jinja? Kashamnida! You are the kindest girl in the world! We should hangout next time! And be close friends." I could see his cheeks becoming red.

I don't know why , but I nodded. That's how my body reacts. He stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I really like you (y/n) ah. You're mine. Don't ever leave me. Can we be more than friends? Can I be your oppa?" He whispered. His breath tickled my ears.

"Aa-arasso." I chuckled. "But why did you keep throwing paper planes at me?"

"Its so hard yo get your attention pabo."

--------------------------
How was it? I hope it's good enough! I'll be taking request! I'll write after my exams! Which will end next week!

Next memberKuhn

Last update → 15.10.01