Wooshin

- Requested by MinSuga_Free 

(y/n) Pov

Wooshin. The School Kinga , He's Smart , Tall , obviously , he's a basketball player. But he's a playboy. He dated almost all the girls in the school. Except for some girls , like me. I'm not pretty , i'm not his type. Maybe that's because i'm a nerd , this spectacle ruins everything.

I was walking pass the basketball court when a ball hit me. It hit my head causing my spectacles to drop. "Ommo! y/n! Sorry! Did it hurt?" I looked up. Everything was blur. It was a boy. I can't tell who but he sounded sorry. "Oh yeah. I'm okay." I was staring at him. Gosh , I'm blushing. "Oh , your specs , here." The boy helped me put on my spectacles and I could see him clearly. 

Knowing who he was , I froze. "Wooshin! Go somewhere else if you want to be with your girlfriend! Pass us the ball!" One of his team mates called him. "Aish , I got to go , take care and don't be careless next time!" He ruffled my hair and join his team mates.

I ran out of the court smiling. Did Wooshin just touched my hair? Oh and my spectacles too?  I can't stop smiling like an idiot. "Yah! y/n , y/n to earth." It was Sunyoul , his eyes widen. "Woah what happen to you today? You're so cheerful today."

"Nothing. Just - Wooshin helped me just now." I told him and I touched my hair and my spectacles. "Woah , how? why? Why are you touching your spectacles like that? I thought you hate it." Sunyoul states , that's true. I hate wearing spectacles. "I said nothing! People change Sunyoul." I rolled my eyes and walk back to class. "He's a playboy y/n. I don't want my sister to get hurt." I could hear Sunyoul said but I don't care anyways.

Lunch time is going to end soon in a few minutes , I can't be late for the next lesson. "y/n! Wait!" I heard someone called me. I stop and turned around. "y/n! There'll be a basketball match this weekend. Our team will play against another school! I heard the school won the basketball championship for straight 6 times! Will you be there to support me?" I blinked a few times , not know how to respond. "Well , is that a no? Hah , that's sad." His handsome face turned into hot when he frown. "What are you talking about? Ofcourse , no! I got to study." That is really a lame excuse. 

"Really? What if I do this then?" He smirked then pushed me on the wall. "Wooshin! Let me go! I'm going to be late for class!" I tired to get out off his grip but he's too strong. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt. Damn , look at his muscles. "You like what you see?" He smirked. "N-no! Let me go!" I cried. "Not until you go to the match. Please y/n." He begged. 

I didn't say anything. He's like a masterpiece I would stare. He sighs. "Fine , didn't I tell you that I like you all these years? Even though I've dated alot of girls , I can't get over you. You're too beautiful , even with those specs. I'm such a coward that I didn't even confess to you. I thought Sunyoul was your boyfriend but knowing he was just your brother is a huge relief. Now , I could finally ask you , not just going to the match but , will you be my girlfriend?" The distance between us decreases. We're like 3 centimeters apart. 

"Are you crazy! No!" I lied. I want to be his badly. "Stop playing hard to get , I know you like me. Your cute face explains it all." He smirked again and gently , place his lips on mine. I close my eyes.  I couldn't deny it anymore. I actually like this feeling. I kissed him back. 

Few minutes later , I didn't even count , our lips parted. "So , you'll be my girlfriend right? Since you kissed me back." He smiled and finally let go off me. " Y- Yes." I looked like a tomato right now. "Gomawo Jagi~" He peck my lips. "I'll sent you back to your class." He gladly took my hand and we walked hands in hands to class.

"And you'll be there during the match to support me right? Since you're my girlfriend now." This time he wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Of course! What kind of girlfriend wouldn't support their oppa?" I giggled and pecked his cheeks. I really don't know what has happen to me but I feel great. My life is complete.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I write crap sorry , Hope you like it :) Sorry for mistakes T-T

Comment and vote juseyo ~ ✨✨✨✨✨✨

~ Mimi ✨