Hwanhee ~ Just 'friends'

Your POV ~

I'm standing in the middle of the crowd of fangirls. Ommo. They can't stop screaming. My ears are going to explode soon. Anyways , I'm at a concert. UP10TION CONCERT. It's been a month they debut and life is not going very well. Hwanhee has been busy every time. I know I'm just his bestfriend , yeah 'bestfriend'. Don't misunderstand.

"(Y/n)! There you are! I can't see you anywhere at the crowd!" After the concert , Hwanhee approach me.

"Pabo. There's tons of fangirls! Of course you can't see me! It's hard being friends with 'idols'" I told him. He's such an idiot.

"Mianhe! After all , you're the one who told me to audition! And follow my dreams! Now you're upset?" Yeah right. I did. Well , I tried to be nice that time.

"Yah! I just want you to be happy!"

"Really?? How can I be happy if you're not" Ommo. His baby face is too cute to handle!!

"W-what? So you're telling me you're not happy?!" I half yelled at him.

Then , he suddenly he wrapped his arms around me.

"(Y/n) yah , I want you to be happy. Don't be upset because of me." He whispered.

"W-what are you t-talking about?! We are not - ahemm in relationship--" I pushed him away.

"Ahaha (y/n)! You are so funny! You think I don't know? You like me do you? Stop pretending you don't." He cupped my cheeks.

"Hwanhee , umm oh no. This is awkward." My cheeks turned red , I really need to train this cheeks to stop blushing.

"I'll make t not then." He whispered and then placed his plum lips on mine. It was warm. Sorry I can't find a correct word to describe it.

"Wahhhh!! Two love birds here!!"

"Wait- He's underage!! Hwanhee!! Hajima!!"

"Wahhh.... Its like the dramas!!"

The other members suddenly came in out of nowhere. And after that , they can't stop teasing us!! Ugh. So irritating!!

------------------------------------------
It's finally October! You know what it means?!
BTS comeback!!
Jimin's bday!!
Wooshin bday!!
My bday!!

Ommo. I'm so excited! >.<

Sorry! I think I'm not putting effort in this imagines! I'm getting lazy these days. School's tomorrow! Ugh. Buhbai.

Last updated → 2015.10.11