Wooshin

Good luck to people reading this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooshin's POV ~

"You are cheating on me aren't you?!" I yelled at (y/n).

"No oppa! He's just my friend! I love you! I never love anyone else than you!" ( Sorry for being dramatic. )

"Then why did you kissed him? Wae?" I fought back , I'm seriously going to kill the 'him'.

"I - . I need some fresh air. I'm going to the cafe." She answered.

Of course. She want to avoid the question and go on a date with that 'dude'. ( Can I give him a name? Like Wonwoo? Ok then. )

Wonwoo is really getting on my nerves. Girlfriend stealer.

Your POV ~

"Oppa! Mianhe! Wooshin gave me a lot of problems just now!" I entered the cafe and walked up to Wonwoo , who was pacing back and forth. Is something wrong? Is something bad going to happen? . Yep , I somehow I feel incomplete.

Wooshin suddenly entered the shop with his hoodie and grabbed Wonwoo's shirt and punched him in the face.
"Don't you ever lay a finger on (y/n)! She's mine got it!?" The peoples' attention was now was on us.

"Wooshin? What are you doing?! Can't you see he's hurt?! Now , we are over." The words just came out of my mouth.

He let go of Wonwoo and left the cafe. I rushed to Wonwoo oppa , to check if he's okay.

"Oppa! Are you okay?!" I asked him.

"Yeah yeah. I'm okay. I asked you here , um , to break up with you." What did he just say?

"What." I was confused.

"We break up. I think Wooshin deserved you better."

"Mwo?" He stood up on his own and leave the cafe. I can't believe what's happening.

Wooshin's POV

Tears flowed from my eyes to my cheeks. I know men shouldn't cry , but j just couldn't help it. I really love her. And now we're over?

I walked straight. I don't even know where I am going.

I didn't realize I was on the road. In a split second a van hit me and soon , everything when black.

Your POV ~

Wooshin , I do really love him. I ran out of the cafe , to avoid stares from people who are in the cafe. I looked for Wooshin. He shouldn't be far form here right? I meant he just left.

Then I saw an ambulance rush through. I was curious.

"Annyeong , have you see a men that is wearing a black hoodie, he just walked out of the cafe few minutes ago." I asked a women , who witness the incident.

"You mea-ant that guy?" She pointed at the guy who just got hit. I was stunned. It can't be him right? I was him , being pulled into the ambulance.

I grabbed a taxi and head to the hospital. There was a huge traffic jam due to the accident just now. Oh no. I feel hot tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Wooshin , don't leave me. I need you." I whispers to myself and hope that he will survive.

As soon as I reached the hospital , I go to the counter and asked for his room.

"Room 29 , Miss. Walk straight then turn right."

It's rude of me , I didn't even thank her. But Wooshin is more important right?

"Excuse me? I'm here to see Wooshin , um , Kim Woo Seok." I told the doctor who had almost leave the room.

"What relationship do you have with Mr Kim?" He ask me.

"I'm his girlfriend!" That just came out of my mouth.

"Miss , I'm very sorry but - we have lost him 20 minutes ago. I'm very sorry." He told me.

This can't be real right? He's gone?! More hot tears form in my eyes. I could cry a lake now.

"Can I at least see him for the last time?" I sobbed.

"Arasso. I'm sorry for your lost Miss." He said as he opened the door.

I walked towards him. Guilty surrounded me. I feel guilty towards him. It's too late , he's gone.

"Wooshin! Mianhe! I need you! Don't leave me Jebal!" I shouted. I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I'm crazy , without him.

I hugged him , begging he would be alive again. I know it's useless.
The nurse all came near me. They pulled me away from Wooshin. I even pushed them away.

"Ommo! Doctor! There's a pulse! I'm sure!" The nurse ensure.

"What? Impossible." He was quite shocked.

"What. He's still alive?!" I was confused.

God. Please let him live.

Wooshin's eyes opened.

"Where am I? Can I talk to (y/n)? I need t-to hear her voice" everyone was shocked.

I walk towards him and grabbed his hand tightly.

"Oppa , mianhe. It was the worst mistake , leaving you." I cried out.

"Me too. It hurts so much. If you ever leave me again , I don't think I'll survive this time." He then hugged me tightly. I miss this hugged. I miss him. Jinja.

"It was in deed a miracle." I whispered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Man , I'm suck at this! I shouldn't write this kind of story but I did. Worst mistake of my life.

Tomorrow is my last exams! Yay!

I cried a lake Ok. Buhbye!

(︶︿︶)

Sorry for spelling/grammatical mistakes! I didn't check my imagines after I've written them!

Thanks for reading!
Comment and vote! Ty ~
Last updated → 2015.10.05