Wooshin

Your POV ~

"Will you go out with me?" Wooshin asked shyly , rubbing his neck.

Did I hear wrongly? Wooshin ask me out? I don't even know what to answer.

"So , it's a yes then?"

"Y-yup. Pick me up at 7. If you don't know where I stay , good luck to you then." I told him.

I left the practice room and left him hanging there. Haha. He should know my house right? And yeah , we've been practicing our dances since we're entering the school's competition. We gotta win.

It's already 5 and I need to prepare for today's "date". Of course I need to go home.

I entered my , excuse me , my parents house and greeted my mom who is watching TV. Obsession with K dramas be like.

"You're back! How's practice? Work hard Ok?" She sobbed.

"Yeah. It went fine. I even have a date today." I spilled it , I walk closer to her and sat beside her.
She's still sobbing. Oh is the drama sad?

"Aish. You told me to be a tough woman. You aren't yourself." I giggled.

"Mwo? I just emo! You got a date right? Get ready then. If you need any outfits , there's plenty. I'll give some "dating" advise if you want." She snapped.

"Jinja? Oh ma gawd! Thanks eomma!" I gave her a piece of tissue and rush to my room.

I quickly showered and get ready.

The hardest thing of all : What outfit should I wear for my first date?

I stared at my wardrobe with out realizing the time. It's already 6.15. I quickly grabbed a simple outfit that consist of a plain white t-shirt and dark blue denim shorts. Then I grabbed my black converse sneakers and ran back to the living room.

"You told me to give some advise...."

"Not now. He's already here."

He's here?

I look at the wall clock. Shit. It's already 7:06.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside. I told him to come in but he denied it. So yeah."

I make my way outside and saw Wooshin. Damn. Why is he so hot? ಠ_ಠ

He's red hair is flawless! >_>

Suddenly , mom appeared beside me and Wooshin bowed 90 degrees.

"Take care of my daughter young man."

Ugh. Overprotective Eomma. I smiled at him and we walk to..... Ummm I don't even know.

"Where are we going? And.. Why are we walking?" I asked. Sorry , I'm really curious!

"We are walking to the cinema. It's near to your house and I think walking to our date is much more romantic." He responded with a big smile.

I started to giggle when he holds my hands \(>o<)/. My heart is about to explode!

Wooshin's POV ~

I observe her from head to toe. She's the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I'm glad to have her as *cough cough* friend.

While walking , I saw a lot of couple hugging and kissing each other on the street. Ew. But not lying , it's turning me on! Haha. Without me realizing , I was holding her hand and she blushed.

Upon reaching the cinema , the queue was super. Super. Long. Luckily there's an app to book tickets.

"Romantic or Scary Movie?" I asked her , hoping that she'll pick romantic movie because I'm afraid to watch scary movies. The truth hurts ⊙︿⊙

"Scary!" She exclaim.

She look eager to watch a scary movie. She creeps me out. God. Help me with this life.

"A-araso," I start to book the tickets.

"You are scared aren't you?! Your pulse is besting very fast!" She teased.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

She knows.

Your POV ~

I burst out laughing. Very. Very loud.

He looked down.

"Don't worry , I'll be here." I chuckled.

He gave me a "Oh really" look.

The movie will start at 8.30 , so there's plenty of time for dinner. I didn't even eat lunch.

"You're hungry?" He asked.

"Don't ask. I'm always hungry."

We went to a fast food restaurant that is located next to the cinema.

I ordered cheese burger while he ordered Mac chicken. Haha. You guessed it. We're in McDonald's!

After we ate , I return the tray when I feel someone back hugging me. I wanted to turn to the back but I couldn't. He was holding me tight , not wanting to let me go. All I can see was his puppy red hair.

"Let's go Jagiya." He broke the hug and placed his arms around my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People have been requesting for Wooshin and here it is!

I know I should post Wei first , but Wooshin is my bias and I need to post this!

Request still open! Do message me!

Thank you for your support!
Sorry if the sorry is :
Less interesting
Hard to understand
Spelling/grammatical errors!

With that
~ Xoxo
Mimi

Next memberWill be updated randomly.

Last updated → 15.10.03