Bit-to

Next theme! : fluff?
I guess. Enjoy!
Might change!

Your POV ~

"Wake up Jagiya ~ I made breakfast!" I woke up , thanks to bit-to.

"Ah jinja? You can't even cook." I was shocked that he made *cough cough* breakfast.

He pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the kitchen. A nice aroma surrounded the kitchen.

"Tada!" A plate of blueberry pancakes appeared in front of me.

"Wah~ You made this? Deabak! Such a future-husbsnd-thing!" I complimented.

I took a fork that was beside the plate and dig in my breakfast. I was so delicious. I still can't believe he did it. I'm so proud of my baby *le cries* it's tears of joy by the way!

"Say ahh~" I opened my mouth and bit-to feed me.

He even feed me! ( Lemme jump down of the building.)

As soon as we finish our breakfast , bit-to gets ready for 'work'. Plus , it's Sunday. Why would he be working on Sundays? Weird.

"Oppa , you are going to work again? I'm afraid to stay at home alone~" I hoped that my aegyo satisfied him.

"Ani. I'm going to meet my members. Gyujin ended up in the hospital again."

Jinja? Again? what's wrong with him? If he didn't end up in the hospital again , bit-to and I could spent time together!

"Don't worry (y/n) ah , I'll be home by 12 afternoon." He said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. It's like we're married couple. ( we're still 'boyfriend-girlfriend'.)

Moments later ~

I've planned a date when we get home! It's a movie date! Well , at home. It's quite cold , so I put on my "lucky" sweater , I don't know , that's what bit-to calls it. He said I looked cute wearing it. So might as well wear it for today.

"I'm home!" I heard bit-to.

"Oppa! Finally! Let's watch a scary movie! Its been a long time since we watched movies together!"I pulled him to sit down on the sofa and I played the CD. He looked quite scared and started hugging me even before the movie started.

"Oppa , it's just the introduction." I giggled.

"Yah! Of course I know!" He said , trying to be a "man".

During the whole movie , I lay on bit-to's chest. Luckily I brought a with me so I could cover up my face when a scary scene plays ( Yep , still doing it! ).

"Oppa , I'm scared ~" I whined at him and he laughed.

"You're the one who planned this ~ Am I right , princess? Don't worry I'm here." He giggled. And hugged me even tighter.

The next morning ~

I woke up in the living room. I found that I was sleeping on bit-to's chest. Ommo. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I started playing with his hair and make it more messier.

"Yahhh. What are you doing?!" He woke up in an instant.

Ommo. Did I wake him up?

"Oppa , you need a haircut."

"Haha. No. Just no." He said then started tickling me.

============================
Yay! More people write UP10TION imagines! I'm really enjoying people's imagine rather than i enjoyed mine xD

I'm glad that UP10TION is getting more known these days ;)

Last updated → 2015.10.05