Chapter 5

~~Going to apologize in advance before youu guys even read... This chapter...? Pretty intense.. I got pretty emotional writing the last one and this one.. Enjoy.. Let me know how youu feel about it, please?~~

Ashton's POV

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back after the shock of me kissing her so suddenly wore off.. I could feel her tears falling onto my face.. She moved and laid her head on my should, sobbing still. She was shaking from crying so hard. I wish there was something more i could do to make her feel better, but all i could do was hold her, and that's what i did for what felt like hours..

"Ashton? Alexis?" Emma peaked into the room.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Is everything okay?" She sounded so concerned.

"Yeah. Do you have any peroxide and bandages?"

Lexi looked up and me, fear in her eyes. She was pleading for me to not let Emma know what she had done.. I wasn't going to tell her either.. I knew that i should have, God knows, i should have, but i couldn't, not when she was looking at me the way she was.

"I tripped and fell on the way over here. Don't want my knee getting infected..."

"I'll get it for you." She closed the door.

I hated lying to her, but i had no other choice.

"Thanks..." That was the first thing that Lexi had said in what felt like forever.

"No need, love!" I smiled my most cheeky smile at her.

She smiled slightly, but it only stayed for a spilt second before she was tearing up again..

"You shouldn't be here.." She spoke in a whisper.

"Why?"

"I can't be around you.."

I was so confused.

"LEAVE!" She yelled at me, jumping, up and distancing herself from me.

I just stared at her. I didn't understand why she was acting this way towards me. Why was she yelling? I reached out to pull her back into my arms, but she moved further away like the thought of me touching her was repulsive..

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" She screamed at me..

I wasn't going to force my welcome so i grabbed a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote my number on it, handing it to her. "Here's my number again.. If you need me, don't hesitate..."

"FUCK OFF!" She crumbled it up and threw it into her trash can.

I fought back my tears, and i ran out of her bedroom. Emma was on the way back up the stairs with an extremely worried looking expression written all over her face. Great, she had heard all of that.

"I'm sorry, but i don't need it anymore.. I'm going home. I'll clean it there.." I faked a smile.

"Is everything..."

"Give her space.. Check in on her later, please?"

Emma nodded and i left.

As soon as i was outside her house, i started sprinting towards Michael's. My eyes were burning so badly from my tears.

All i could hear was the hatred and disgust that her voice had possesed playing over and over in my head.. My heart was actually hurting.. What was thing? What was i experiencing?

Becca's POV

I dialed Ashton's number. He was three hours late to practice, and this was very unusual behavior from him. He was never this late.. The boys were beginning to worry about him.. No answer again. I started to go back inside when i noticed Ashton running towards Michael's.. He looked like a emotional wreck. He collapsed on Michael's lawn.. I ran over to him.