Chapter 9

Lexi's POV

Ashton carried me up to his bedroom, and he laid me back on his bed, crawling over top of me. I knew where this was headed, but i didn't think this was when i wanted it to happen.. He had no clue of my past. I didn't want this to happen when he didn't know everything about me.. What if he bolted? It was so hard for me to form these thoughts when he was kissing and nibbling on my neck, running his hands all over my body.. I closed my eyes trying to get the thoughts to form so i could stop him, but he bit down on my collarbone, and i could no longer think. Before i knew it my shirt was off. He stopped and made me look at him.

"Lex, are you okay?" He asked biting his lip.

I nodded, unable to regain my breath.. Whenever he bit his lip, i just.. I couldn't deal with the level of sexiness that it added to him.

"Are you sure?"

I looked deep into his eyes and leaned up and kissed him, reassuring him that everything was fine. "Ash.."

"Lex?"

"Can we not do this right now?"

He sensed something off in my voice, but he didn't move. "Do what?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Ash, you know what i mean.."

He laughed that laugh that sent chills down my spine. It always affected me in ways that i didn't understand. I was never able to be upset or even a bit mad whenever he laughed. It was like it wiped away all of my worries, doubts, problems..

"Oh. This?" He looked down my body and back into my eyes.

"Uh huh.. There's so much you need to know before we go that far.."

Ashton leaned up and kissed the tip of my nose and rolled off of me, pulling me into his arms and pulled the blankets over us. "I'm listening, my angel."

I sighed to myself. This wasn't going to be easy. There was so much i needed to tell him, but i hadn't really thought this through before i had decided to spill my life story to my boyfriend. All that i could think about right now was that once he knew, he'd either bolt out of my life and disappear, or he would stay because he felt sorry. That was what always happens with everyone.

"Baby, take your time.." He made me look at him, but i only held his gaze for a few seconds.

"Ash.. I'm not from here.."

He chuckles a little bit. "I got that from your british accent, baby!"

I smiled up at him for a split second before i looked back away. "It wasn't by choice that i was moved this far away from London. My daddy and, er, nanny? I guess, you know, Emma? Forced it upon me and my older brother, Harry."

Ashton stopped me. "You have an older brother?"

"Yeah, his name's Harry.. He's in this big band, but that's nothing to worry about, he's never home anyways. He basically lives with his bandmates back in London.. Whenever he's here, it's a real treat to me.."

Ashton smiles. "That's cool.."

I waited for a few seconds and took a deep breathe. "About three years ago, i was involved with this guy, Josh.. He wasn't the best for me, but i guess i loved him, and he was fairly nice. He was way up in the social standing at school, plus he was a sophmore and i wasn't, but i was still in Junior High... I just wanted to be. It was junior high, and whatever you are there? You carry on into high school. When he showed interest in me, i went for it. We dated on and off for awhile. It never really was ever completely what you'd call "good" for us, but it was alright. One night, my freshman year of high school, he took me to this party with all of his upper classmen friends.. Josh let me bring a few of my girlfriends.. Well, he went to get a drink, and he brought me one back. I had never had an alcoholic drink before.. I refused it, but he made me drink it.. I had about three cups of whatever it was, and my friends never left my side.. Well, i started feeling weird after awhile.. I remember Lana, Meghan, Elise, and Violet telling me that something wasn't right and that they wanted to call my mom. I refused to let them. Somehow, i ended up upstairs of the guy's house that was throwing the party with Josh.. He attempted to have sex with me.. I refused, and by the time i had realized what he had done to me..."