Chapter 10

Becca's POV

I woke up, smirking to myself. Today was the day my plan was to make progress. I grabbed my cell phone and the text had been received. I wasn't quite sure who Jade was, but she wanted the same thing i wanted, Ashton away from Lexi. She requested my help, so i, of course, agreed. Why wouldne't i do that? I wanted my best friend free of that little bitch. That.. That.. THING wasn't good enough for him. He deserved the best, and that little slut? She wasn't it. I laid my phone down, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I had a few unread texts and a few missed calls.

"Baby, i miss you! :( I hope work goes well for you today! I can't wait to see you when you get off! We're still on for dinner, right?" Calum had texted me around 8:15 this morning.

I sighed and replied, biting my lip. "I won't be able to make it. I gotta work from 12-9 today! :( Sorry, Cal.. I love you! I'll make it up to you! <3"

"Today is gonna suck!): I hate working on fucking Mondays!" Becky was complaining about having to work Mondays this month. I chuckled to myself. I was so glad i had the weekend shifts. At least they weren't slow.

"I'm sorry! XD I get to work this weekend!" I sent to Becca.

"Make sure whenever you leave the house that you lock up behind you, sweetie!" My mother must've left earlier than expected with my father on their newest trip.

"Yes mum! :) Have fun!" Short and sweet reply.

"Meet me at Hyde Park at 1." A unknown number had texted me.. Private number..

I looked at the time, 12. This was normal for me when i was out of school. Seeing as it was the first day of the summer, i usually slept in later, but this Jade character had other plans, and i wasn't about to ask her to reschedule. She might have been able to find someone else to help her, and that was the last thing i wanted her to do. I wanted this position. I wanted to bring this little bitch down. I snapped myself outta my thoughts and i realized that I had exactly one hour to get a shower, get dressed, and drive there. I ran and hopped into the shower, finishing in a record time of about ten minutes. I thought about putting makeup on and somewhat drying and fixing my hair, but i just dropped that idea when i noticed i didn't have enough time. I just threw my wet hair up into a ponytail and put on some sweatpants and a tanktop, tossing on my hoodie. I grabbed my purse and car keys. I glanced down at my phone. It was already 12:45. The drive was about thirty minutes. I sighed. I would be late, and i wasn't sure how this girl was going to react to it. She seemed, for some reason, to want everything exactly punctual.

Calum's POV

I was supposed to see Becca today, but i guess she had forgotten that she had to work. After calling to cancel the reservations and change the date and time of the play's tickets, i sat down beside the pool, dangling my feet into the water, just staring into it. It had been a total of ten dayssine our huge show, and i hadn't seen her since. She was always working or busy with studying. Why was she studying during the summer? I was starting to wonder what she was up to. I didn't want to think the worse, but what if she was cheating on me? I mean, she had never lied to me before.. I didn't think she would start now.. I sighed and stood up, going back inside, and grabbing my keys. I got into my car and drove to a flower shop, getting her favorite flowers. I drove to her work place and parked on the side road, and i walked into the side entrance to prevent her from seeing me. I missed her so much.. I sighed and hid the flowers behind my back, wanting to completely surprise her with them. I was literally so excited that i couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't wait to see that beautiful face, but when i got to her station, Becky was there.. I was definitely quite confused. I remember Becca coming over to my house a while back, upset and pretty damn pissed about her boss, refusing to let her and Becky work the same shifts because of conflicts that might arise because of their friendship.